concert

We reached to a place in the wee hours which seemed to filled with a horde of people who were packed like sardines in a tin can. shouting, laughing and partying.

He held me by my waist and gave a peck on my forehead.
"Are you ready" he asked me while guiding me through the mob
"For what?" My brain zoned out yet a smile curved at around the corners of my lips

He gaurded me through the crowd gracefully without letting me clash with the people who were dissolved themselves downright in the fun and I could faintly hear drums and guitar notes in the distance, as we reach further I saw a stage, people on the stage with guitars, drums rocking the crowd, blaring the electrifying energy through the music.

It's a CONCERT

As we got close to the stage, we were approached by some group of people they shouted Anthony's name and greeted him by bumping fists and shoulders,the energy around here is virulent. I recognised some of them they're his cousins from the party, after they acknowledged each other, Anthony introduced me to the guys whom I met for the first time

"Eve these are my buddies from college, guys this is my love, Eva" he actually yelled the sentence since it was impossible to hear anything around the area which was consumed with big sound boxes. he cocooned me from behind while introducing me to them

"Hey Eva" they gave me a high five and immediately mingled like we were best friends since college.
"Hi " I chuckled nervously

"And you know these devils, my cousins" he made fun of them jokingly

"Oh we are the devils?  look out for your girl man" they countered his comments and everyone laughed.

"Here comes our life of the party, whoo" one of them shouted pointing at someone, everyone cheered and whooped for him
I bent a little to take a look at the person for whom they're so hyped about and instantly shocked to see Frey in casual and party avatar. He looks so relaxed, he made an entourage with full swag.
If you'd tell me that he's the same person that I have met the first time I wouldn't believe at all.
These people are definitely not the one's that they pretend to be while working. They just wear an appropriate and decent avatar just like the expensive suits they wear respectively for their positions in the business.

We found our reserved spot in the gallery and settled, Anthony pulled me by hand into his lap, his obsession with holding me from behind amuses me everytime but I have to be honest I love it asuch when he does that.

soon the concert began and honesty I've never enjoyed nor laughed this much in my life, we sang, danced and grooved to the music. I'm not a party lover or someone who'd want to skim myself in a swarm full of people but I enjoyed every moment of this night. So far.
Also stupefied entirely after watching Anthony groove to the music and enjoying himself partying. My man got moves my chest puffed with proud. Then one of his friends Mel  wanted to go the restroom, she asked me for company and I joined her.

We chatted about how amazing the concert is and all on the way when suddenly two random guys dashed us
"Hey watch it" she yelled at them
"Yeah nice ass girl" they swirled back and passed dirty comments
"Yeah better than your ugly face" I retorted back and moved on to the way to the restrooms ignoring the dirty gestures they were imitating.

We talked about our likes and dislikes and our crazy gang, she gave me prelude of everyone in the gang especially about Anthony. After spending a good amount of girl time with her we went back to our spot.