The dinner date

Anthony's pov

It has become hard to focus to work in this very cabin which she designed and every inch of it reminds me of her. The day I met her for the first time. I’m starting to wonder if she descended from the family of witches because she sure bewitched me with her charm. I’m no more in control of my own self.
I'm glad the day in my office came to end and I could finally go to my her.

I brought some flowers on the way since she's a huge admirer of plants, flowers and nature. Before her if anyone asked me what girls most possess, I’d confidently say make up products, branded clothes and everything expensive. But she changed the whole centre of my universe and how I look at life.

"Wow" I was awestruck when my eyes landed on her. She wore a beautiful flowy navy blue off shoulders frock which ended the length just above her knees

She left her hair down and simply wore her flawless smile as makeup.
"You are breathtaking" my eyes feasted on her impeccable beauty.

I gave her the flowers that I brought for her
" Every time” I laughed at myself looking down on the flowers.
“What?” she laughed with me.
“No matter how beautiful flowers I bring to surprise you, you outshine them every single time" her cheeks turned bright pink
"They are lovely " she sniffed the flowers
"Not as much as you are" I ran my fingers along her face. Traced her soft lips then pinched the lower one. Her lips were so seductive I looked in her eyes before I caught her lips with mine. A powerful electricity ignites every time her lips touch mine.

"Come I have a surprise for you" she escorted me to the living room. My brows curved in surprise Not knowing what’s happening.

"Whoa " I was astonished. She turned the living room into an exotic dinner hall.
It felt like I was being teleported to another dimension
The place was decorated with scented candles, flower arrangements at the corners in addition to the exotic plants she already has.

There's also a dining table covered with white runner and few candles around a bunch of flowers. There's wine and food too.
The faint blue and glittery fairy lights has transferred the room into a romantic fantasy world. The whole set up has created a romantic ambience.

It was so stunning that the big conventional diners and grandiose event halls that I visit often for official dinners and parties had never impressed me as much as this.

"This looks exclusive, you did all this" I'm completely enchanted by her talent, she never fails to amaze me.

"Do you like it?" Her eyes twinkle with excitement and enthusiasm.
"Like it? I'm stunned Eve. How did you pull off all this in a day? " I became speechless, drained out of words to praise her enough.
“Okay where is it?” she was staring at me expectantly.
“What?”
“Your wand!” I said exploring the backdrop. “funny” she laughed.

I looked at her beautiful face and swayed away by her immaculate beauty. She looked like a real-life angel in the hues of fairy lights.
I pulled her hard in to my encirclement, cage her in my arms not willing to let go ever.
The motive she embossed around this surprise dinner has done its charm on me.

"Did you do this for me" I asked looking romantically in her dazzling eyes.
"Yes " she whispered in a husky voice.
I stroke her cheeks gently with mine brush my face around her soft and sexy scruff.
She let a husky moan, I returned to her face stared into her intoxicating eyes and kissed those plump baby lips.
She gave me way into her tongue. Mine took the privilege and devoured on its taste.