Greek god

Eve's pov
I stood leaning on my back at the passenger side of the car, waiting for Anthony at his office he said we are going somewhere, don't ask me where because he loves to surprise me everytime he takes me somewhere new, so I stopped asking him.

Few minutes into the waiting there he comes, my Greek god disguised in a  tuxedo, he looks absolutely perfect, he works all day everyday with lots of people still manages to stay calm and always, always a soft smile is present on his lips, he,himself is a definition of surreal.

My nerves settle down everytime he's with me yet my heart behaves funny, you know it randomly jumps,races and beats fast at the sight of him sometimes does altogether.
I'm so proud of the man that's reaching me, I savoured what's infront of me
He stopped infront of me leaned a little  , which brought him closer to my face, oh he smells so good I inhaled a good amount of his strong cologne and lost in every bit of his presence, he touched his tip of nose to mine lightly brushing his upper lip with mine, I'm already lost I'm so ready for those lips I know the taste, texture and feel so my body involuntarily surrendered to him.
"if you've done the stroll in your dreamy land, shall we go" he spoke in a dark husky voice against my lips.

My eyes flashed open and he was so close to me our lips still lightly touching, he flashed his devilish smirk, he knows, he completely knows what he was doing to me yet feasted on it.

I adjusted myself and said
"Ye..ah...."i was embarrassed like hell my cheekbones heated up I just lowered my head down 'stupid' scolding myself under the breath.

We went his home before the "mystery destination" he wanted to slip into comfy and casual clothes before we took off, he already instructed me to do the same before I reached his office.
So I followed his orders and wore a powder pink crop top and dark blue trousers, I waited in the lobby while he was getting ready, he invited me to his room but I resisted and waited in the lobby,a part of me begging me to peep into his room, he wouldn't mind that but I know what would happen then and I don't want to ruin his surprise so I just remained persistent and took a tour around the house.

I came to his balcony, the view is breathtaking here and the breeze is so  comforting. I immersed myself in the such a serene atmosphere, that's when I felt a presence behind me and I knew who it was, he held the railing from either sides of me, blocked me against the balcony railing by locking me in between his hands, he rubbed his face along my neck then placed a kiss behind my ear which has sent me shivers down my spine. He knows how it makes me crazy I can't resist it and he seems to enjoy it too much because he does that everytime.

"Ready?" He was taunting me with his lips around my ears and cheekbones
"H...uh...." I don't even know what he asked me

Then he let go of the glass railing and hugged me I turned to face him our lips came so close together I was expecting a kiss but he didn't kiss me he again played around my lips looking into my eyes brushing his lips on mine then came down to my neck leaving wet kisses and sucking on my skin.
He stopped for a second and ran his fingers through my hair holding my face in his palm, looked into my eyes,
"You look so beautiful" he complemented in his dark lusty tone.

I couldn't resist myself anymore and I leaned to kiss him but he dodged back, I was surprised 'what' my mind snapped at me

Then he gave that devilish smirk again. He came close to my lips and smiled then let go of me and said
"let's go "
I was like 'WHAT??" what just happened?

He held my hand and guided me out of the house that's when I took notice of his clothes, he wore a dark blue jean and a crepe white shirt with a few top buttons unbuttoned he looked no less than any model, that casual clothes complemented his toned body and elevated the flex of muscles on his arms.
While I was shamelessly checking him out we reached to his car it's not the one that he uses everyday, it's shining in its glossy red color and looks like it's just came out of the showroom and IT IS ROOFLESS
OMG it's splendid
I couldn't decide who is the more attractive ,the car or the Greek god of handsomeness.

"Wow" I gasped in awe
"I know" he responded like he could read my mind and there's that gorgeous smile.

We drove around for fifteen minutes, we chatted about our work and recent events then he asked
"You didn't ask me where we're going, don't you wanna know" he seems surprised

"Nope" I quickly responded
"Why"
"Because I trust you"
"What if I take you to a place which you don't like?"
"Umm that's fine I guess because you'll be with me and I feel secure when you are around" I said confidently

He didn't say anything just kept staring at me then said
"Good girl"