so close

Eve's pov

As time passed we had to work together for the renovation, we became good friends we went for lunches, material finalization and all sort of works
I was at the construction with some of my team members, my phone rang, I took it out of my pocket and answered, it was him
"Hi Eve...where are you?"
" Hi I'm at the site"
"Okay I'm coming" he said and end the call.

Few minutes later he found me on 20th floor.
Gary was hiding his smile looking behind me, I rose my eyebrow in confusion and turned back to see what's so funny, it was him, he stood so close to me I almost clashed on his chest but managed to let it happen, but I staggered on a stone and almost slipped on my back but thank God he caught me by my hand and pulled me towards him, we kind of hugged, everyone around the room who saw us shocked, their jaws dropped.
I startled being so close to him, so close I mean SO CLOSE.
My heart skipped a beat then started to race fast, he noticed the chemistry changing inside me my cheeks turned pink with blush, I quickly let go of him and took a step a back. He smirked at me, *very naughty*

I lost my concentration I literally forgot what I was doing before.
He stood in the way before others could notice the colors took over on my cheeks.
So cute

"How is the work going" he asked

"Good. Everything is going as planned and on track" I said with such excitement

He side glanced me and his lip tugged at an end.

"One more thing " he said "I need place to work on some reports"
"Okay" I drawled almost unaware of why he's asking me.

he was still watching me in anticipation.

"What?" I casually whispered
"Miss, you took my cabin, my building, my workplace, where am I supposed work" he reminded me with a teasing smile.
I forgot that we are currently renovating his office

"Oh yeah" I exclaimed in realization
"Okay can you not go to Mr.Fedrik office?" just a suggestion because I'm still unsure why he's telling me that.
"No it's too far from here and I don't have that much time" I pouted my lips and went back to shuffling through the color pallet
"So what will you do" I asked.

"How far is your home" just like that. He asked so casually like he's asking for directions to a cafe.

"What" I frowned at him
"We'll go to your home if you don't mind"

"I do mind" I replied
"Come on just for an hour after that I'll leave, I promise"

I raised a brow

"My home is a sacred place I can't disrespect it by bringing someone all of a sudden" I dismissed his request, a bit rude but it is what it is.
"Wait do you live in a temple?" He teased me

"Hahaha very funny"

"Come on Eve just for today"
"It's my private space you'll invade my privacy!" I avoided all his cuteness

"I won't touch anything. I'll keep my mouth shut and won't question a thing even if I see a skeleton in your wardrobe" he kept his stare serious and followed me but I know what he's doing.

"One, you won't find anything creepy in my wardrobe because I'm not a psycho, Two, you don't have any business near my wardrobe and THREE" I swirled around with such swift and stressed the next words on his face "You are not coming to my house".

He continued to beg and beg untill I had no choice but to agree.