Sightings

A week later - late at night

A teenage boy was walking down an abandoned road with a couple of his friends. They came across these ruins just outside of tokyo. This was the Yokokunishiba ruins; the place was torn to shreds and everything was just rubble and dust apart from some buildings that remained somewhat intact. They decided to go and explore the area.

[Maki] What the hell is this place?

[Miyuro] I don't know, let's see.

Miyuro pulled out his phone and checked their current location.

[Miyuro] *sigh* It's just another one of those old villages.

[Maki] This is like our third sighting today.

[Sai] Might as well just check it out, there's nothing better to do.

They made their way into the village, the atmosphere was dark and they could feel the pressure pushing down on their bodies as they entered.

[Miyuro] *anxious* I don't feel good about this place...

[Maki] Jeez, are you that scared? Everything's destroyed, you really think something is going to happen to us?

[Miyuro] No! I just...I have a bad feeling.

[Sai] Seriously Miyuro, get a grip. Nothings going to happen.

They looked around and saw some buildings that were still intact. One of them was a minka that was halfway destroyed, but the structure still remained.

[Maki] Hey! Let's go check that out!

Maki and Sai began to run towards the structure. Miyuro hesitated and lingered back for a moment before he followed behind them.

[Miyuro] Hey! Wait up!

They made it to the door and opened it. It was very dark inside aside from some of the light from the moon seeping in. Maki grabbed his cellphone out of his pocket and turned on the flashlight. He waved it around and didn't see much. He began to walk forward inside. Miyuro felt a chill down his spine and looked behind him, but nothing was there.

[Sai] What's the matter, Miyuro? Are you alright?

[Miyuro] *anxious* I'm fine, I just felt like someone was watching me.

[Maki] There's nobody here, you're just imagining things because you're scared.

[Miyuro] I'm being serious, Maki, ever since we stepped foot in here I've had bad vibes about this place. I don't want to be here any longer.

[Maki] *sigh* Fine, if you're that scared you can just go home.

[Miyuro] B-by myself?!

[Maki] Yes, I'm gonna stay here and explore.

[Miyuro] It's late! It's like ten p.m.! We should be sleeping right now!

All of a sudden a gust of wind shut the door behind them. Miyuro quickly shut his mouth and sweat began to form on his face.

[Miyuro] *terrified* W-w-what was that?!

[Sai] It was just the wind, there's nothing to be afraid of.

[Miyuro] It wasn't that windy when we got here!

[Maki] Well, it could have changed! You're freaking out for no reason!

Maki turned on his flashlight again and faced it in front of them. He flashed the light around and they walked forward. When he faced it to the corner, there was a skeleton with ripped clothing, some skin and flesh still left on some parts of the body, flies and maggots, along with lots of dried up blood on it and around it. On the walls, the floor, and their surroundings. They immediately gasped and stopped in their tracks.