Skill

Muigetsu and Kairo could not find anything that related to the lady's situation. Kairo had called an ambulance for the lady and they came shortly after they had left the house. In the morning, they immediately ate breakfast and started training. They practiced various sword slices and combinations and some of the stuff that they were taught at Monkai such as sword sheathing and chiburi. Then, they trained Koseishi by wielding it in their swords and doing simple strikes and movements with the energy. They decided to jog for a bit, a couple of miles, just for extra. Then, when Monday came again, it was time for school.

That morning- Monkai Academy

As soon as Kairo and Muigetsu walked into the school, they were stopped by a group of students.

[Tokachi Ronu] Woah, slow down there.

[Kairo] What's the problem?

[Yokaku Muno] Problem? You seem to have some business with Zuchi, and I don't like what you're doing.

[Muigetsu] It's not our fault, he asked for it in the first place. In my opinion, instead of worrying about us, you should cut ties with that bitch ass friend of yours.

Kairo and Muigetsu started walking away but they swiftly in a flash stepped in front of them as soon as they made it past.

[Kinkuro Yonata] Where do you two think you're going?

[Kairo] Where the hell do you think I'm going? The local supermarket? Yeah sure.

[Yokaku] You think you're funny, don't you?

[Kairo] Not as funny as your player build.

[Muigetsu] Bro's built like a yassafied cricket.

Kairo bursted into laughter.

[Kairo] They must starve you wherever you live huh? When's the last time you've had some good food? Maybe if you'd come down to my place I could cook you something.

Yokaku was pissed.

[Yokaku] *pissed* You think this is a joke?! Nobody here is joking but you two, this is serious! It's not funny!

[Tokachi] Don't get so worked up Yokaku, they're no different from the rest. Just normal brats who probably couldn't do anything to save their lives.

Kairo stopped laughing and the expression on his face immediately changed.

[Kairo] If you think so, how about you try it? Nevermind, you're not even worth my time. C'mon Muigetsu, let's get out of here and stop wasting time with these idiots.

[Muigetsu] We have better things to do at the moment anyway.

Kairo and Muigetsu started walking away again.

[Yokaku] Meet us at 2:00 at the back of the school. We can schedule the fight today, unless you're afraid.

Kairo and Muigetsu felt a rush of excitement.

[Kairo] I've been waiting to get loose anyway. I'm down, meet us there then.

[Muigetsu] After we beat you, your buddy is next. All of yall ain't shit anyway.

Muigetsu and Kairo went to their first period.

[Yokaku] Just let me and Tokachi handle them, Kuro, they're not anything that you would need to waste your energy on.

[Kinkuro] Go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

MKSA - second period

Taizuchi eyeballed Kairo and Muigetsu the entire class period as they were training. He looked as if he was concerned or something but Kairo and Muigetsu barely paid any mind to it.