Full Emergence

A little while later

Kinoshiba had finished his last bowl of food which was soba. There was a large stack of empty bowls, plates, and cups on his table. The waiter reluctantly walked up shocked and gave Kinoshiba his total.

[Kinoshiba] *sigh* All of that and I'm still not full yet, oh well.

[Waiter] *shocked* *in his head* Who is this man? I've been getting bad vibes from him since he got here but...he can't be human! How could he eat all of that?!

[Kinoshiba] The food was great, thank you for the meal.

[Waiter] *gasp* No problem! Y-your total is-

The waiter looked down at the receipt and his speech halted as he looked up at Kinoshiba. He was sitting there, staring, waiting for his total. On the receipt it read 424,233 yen, (around 3,000 us dollars) gazing upon Kinoshiba in front of him, he could not speak.

[Kinoshiba] So?

[Waiter] *nervously* Don't worry, it's on the house!

[Kinoshiba] You sure?

[Waiter] Of course! Don't worry, it's fine.

[Kinoshiba] Well, if you say so.

Kinoshiba got up off the table and walked out of the door. One of the waiters walked up to Kinoshiba's table and the waiter was gathering the empty bowls and plates.

[Waiter2] This is the table of that guy that just walked out?!

[Waiter1] *nervously* Y-yes! Why?!

[Waiter2] I saw you, he didn't pay for this did he?!

[Waiter1] Well...

Waiter2 rushed to the door.

[Waiter1] Wait! Stop! You got it all wrong!

Waiter2 ran out of the door and put his hand on Kinoshiba's shoulder.

[Waiter2] *angry* Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing! You have to pay for all of that you bastar-

Kinoshiba turned his head around and gazed upon the man behind him. The waiter was immediately overwhelmed and quickly realized the difference in size and how large this man actually was.

[Kinoshiba] *calmly* *sigh* I just got this suit dry cleaned so don't put your filthy hands on it...

Kinoshiba grabbed the man's wrist and it snapped immediately. The man tried to scream but Kinoshiba put his hands over his mouth. Tears emerged from the man's face and he tried to get away.

[Kinoshiba] I'm not like your kind, I'm far greater than you could ever imagine and now...you've put your filthy hands on my suit. You know what I had to do to get this? This is very fine material and a measly slave like you could never pay for something like this with your salary.

Kinoshiba put his fingers on the man's chin. The tears ran down his face and onto his fingers. The man feared for his life so much, he couldn't make a sound.

[Waiter2] *crying* I'm...sorry...

[Kinoshiba] Sorry doesn't cut it...

Kinoshiba pushed the man's chin up using his finger and drove the tip of the nail on his thumb slightly into his neck. Blood dripped from the incision down his neck and onto his thumb. He licked the blood off of it and looked into the man's eyes as he did so.

[Kinoshiba] If I were you, I'd get back to work, you're worrying the people inside. I'll let you off this time, don't think about doing anything crazy, I know where to find you.