Control II: Lie detector

Back Inside the room - Unknown – Time - ?

In a gasp of air, Kairo woke once again in the same place, his heart still beating fast and as soon as he looked up, Kyutaro was in his face. He struggled to move, but he was strapped in the chair tighter than before. His arms this time were strapped to the armrest of the hard uncomfortable wooden chair and torso was bound by a tight belt.

[Kyutaro] Finally awake?

Kairo looked around, his vision starting to falter.

[Kyutaro] Do you remember what happened? Two days ago, yes that's right. You were out for quite some time.

Flashback to 2 Days ago

Kairo and Muigetsu were running away from Kyutaro, however, he was much faster than the both of them combined. He flashed in front of Muigetsu in a blur and kicked him right in his terrible side, fracturing another rib. He then proceeded to grab him by the neck and slam him into the ground before kicking him multiple times in the stomach. Kairo quickly turned around and yelled out his name, and attempted to stop Kyutaro but he couldn't. He too, in a split second, fell to the ground with a chop to the neck. He looked at Muigetsu, who was barely even breathing, grinning and holding onto his side, trying to make a sound but he couldn't.

[Kairo] *panicking* Stop! Stop! Please!

He reached out for Muigetsu but Kyutaro stepped on his hand with great force, causing him to scream.

[Kairo] Why! You don't have to do this! Not to him!

[Kyutaro] What did I say about telling me what to do?

Kyutaro launched Muigetsu rolling away with another forceful kick to his stomach, most likely causing his organs to shake on the inside.

[Kairo] *panicking* Muigetsu! Why are you doing this?! We never said we were going to escape! We never tried! You're a lying piece of shit!

[Kyutaro] Oh? Am I? And you're not? Don't forget that I've been monitoring you.

Kyutaro grabbed Muigetsu by the neck once again and lifted him off of the ground, his body falling limp, limbs loosely hanging from his body as he had no strength to even speak. Kairo panicked even more, seeing this happening right in front of him.

[Kairo] Stop! Don't do it! I'm sorry! Please! I'll do anything!
[Kyutaro] That's not saving anything now.

[Kairo] Take me instead!

[Kyutaro] Hmm. I'll think about it? How about no.

Kyutaro began to squeeze on Muigetsu's neck; his fingers twitching but his arm unable to move, he was unable to remove himself from his grasp. Kairo made it back to his feet and ran forward, trying to make it towards Kyutaro.

[Kyutaro] What a shame.

Kyutaro disappeared in a burst of electricity and appeared behind Kairo, knocking him unconscious with one blow to the back of his neck.

End of flashback - Present time

[Kairo] Where is Muigetsu...

[Kyutaro] Don't worry about him, he's not dead but he's taking longer to wake up than usual. His current heart rate is normal, he's just unconscious.

Kyutaro backed away from Kairo and began to pace back and forth in front of him.

[Kyutaro] As you know, I've been monitoring you all this time, meaning you can't lie to me. Not only can I sense your approximate position in this room currently, I can sense your vitals.