Authors Note

I'm writing this story out of a deep fascination for Chinese farmer novels, which have never completely fulfilled my expectations only a few. With that in mind, I've taken it upon myself to craft my own version that captures what I've been longing for.

I will update Every Monday.

I must say this story is super slow but necessary, so I hope you hang in there with me lol 😆

Tags: Reverse Harem, Transmigration, Polyandry, Slow Burn Romance, Mature, Romance Ancient China, Chinese Novel, Slow Burn, Slow Build, Angst, Angstwithahappyending.

I must warn you, however, that this is a reverse harem story, and the protagonist will have multiple romantic interests and partners. If that's not your cup of tea, I completely understand and encourage you to find something that suits your preferences.

The burn is sooooooooo slow I am getting on my own nerves! Lol But boyyyy when it gets juicy! Its gone stay there!

This is a mature book, but the smut isn't the main component of the story or plot.

To promote safety and well-being, I will include any trigger warnings at the start of such chapters.

*Trigger Warning* My story could potentially contain some sensitive themes, such as mistreatment of spouses, abuse, and suicide, and it would be important to handle these topics with care and sensitivity. Much love.

Please comment as you are. I look forward to it all!

This is my story, and I reserve all rights.

Disclaimer

"While I am not of Asian descent and I am engaging in the creation of a Chinese novel, I want to emphasize my commitment to conducting thorough research and approaching this endeavor with utmost respect and accuracy.

I want to make it clear that my intent is not to cause any offense or harm. If you come across any inaccuracies, I genuinely welcome your feedback in a kind manner so that I can make necessary adjustments.

Thank you for understanding my dedication to portraying Chinese culture respectfully and authentically even if it's  fictitious.