Chapter Fifty One: Personal Letters II

Chun Wei (Back Medicine and Supplies Room)

In the serene backdrop of the medicine room, surrounded by the subtle scents of healing herbs and the orderly arrangement of supplies and tools.

Chun Wei sat with his legs tucked beneath him, a letter in hand.

The atmosphere, usually marked by the quiet diligence of his work, was now imbued with an unfamiliar sensation as he read through Jai Mei's words.

The letter, with its revelations and personal message, seemed to stir something deep within him, evoking a sense of joy long forgotten.

Dear Chun Wei.....

And yet, it is in this journey of change that I have discovered the true essence of the four remarkable souls fate has bound me to.

Before I close this letter, allow me a moment of pride. I must say, I consider myself quite fortunate - each of you possesses a unique charm, very handsome, that does not go unnoticed.

Even as we contemplate our future paths, I'll carry a certain pride, knowing that once upon a time, you were mine.

'Yes, that used to be my melancholy beauty,' I'll say with a wink and a smile, 'I do have impeccable taste, don't I?'"

Personal Message to Chun Wei:

Chun Wei, my quiet, contemplative one,
Your resilience in the face of life's hardships is nothing short of remarkable.

Despite the overwhelming sadness that seems to cloud your days, you've never let it become an excuse to cast shadows upon others.

This, in my eyes, is the true mark of strength. It's not about being unscarred by life's trials but about choosing not to inflict those scars onto others.

And you, Chun Wei, have emerged as a beacon of this strength, a testament to the adage 'hurt people hurt people,' yet standing firm to prove that it doesn't have to be the rule.

Your ability to remain kind and gentle in a world that hasn't always been kind to you is something I deeply admire.

It's a trait that fills me with envy and respect, and in many ways, you have become a role model to me, guiding me back to the path when the journey becomes daunting.

Your quiet beauty, the soft curls framing your face, the profound depth in your eyes - they speak of a soul that's both gentle and resilient.

It's a visage that compels a desire to protect, to nurture, to see those sad eyes reflect joy and contentment.

The strength and vulnerability that coexist in you make you a figure of admiration, a person one feels compelled to shield and cherish.

I am profoundly sorry for the pain my past self has inflicted upon you, for being a dark cloud in your sky.