Intro Story Deets

Jai Mei is 23 in her original life. However now that she is Jai Yuna she is 18.

Jai Yuna (18) From a prestigious Jai family line but got disowned by her family at 15 for being too spoiled, insidious, conniving, and cruel, is banned to the farmer village.

Husband 1: Hao Zhang (20) is quiet and cold and always has a attitude because of the mistreatment and very protective of the other guys. He's good at hunting and physical labor like building and he's taller than Jai Mei she's 5 ft 2 he's 6 ft 2 Always willing to learn.

Husband 2: Liu Feng (18) is 5 ft 7 he is ambitious and yearns for education but can't do anything about it for now. He is neither cold or nice. He will be a good critical thinker and good with finances. He is good at what he is taught.

Husband 3: Chun Wei (17) is a sad and heart broken guy who always has sad eyes he only engages with others and does what he is suppose to do he is 5 ft 8 as well. He is only good at what he is taught. He is neither cold a little nice but always a little depressed.

Husband 4: Shu Wang (17) is more of a submissive type he listen out of fear and because that's just his disposition as a person and he wants their life to be less stressful as possible he takes care of Jai Mei the most because that's just how he is he always wanted to be a good husband. He is soft a little feminine, adorable, talks softly but can be a fiery ball when he needs to he is good at embroidery, sewing, and designs.