Home

Adelaide Potter-Black had always appreciated the little things in life, growing up she received the bare minimum and so, everything she had been gifted had always made her feel overwhelmed and rather emotional. Truth be told, even in her past life she knew she had money, a lot of it in fact but being controlled by Hermione and Dumbledore prevented her from enjoying it. She had plans for what she wanted to do after the war if she lived long enough to do so but, of course, she once again was stripped away from that luxury and was murdered before she even left the Hogwarts grounds. She couldn't be any more thankful to Mortem for giving her another chance, she knew this time around would be completely different but there were still parts of her and moments where she felt like the same quiet and insecure girl she once was.

Looking up at the luxurious manor, Adelaide felt overwhelmed once again. She wasn't sure how many floors there were but she knew there was a lot from what she could see through the large windows that covered the entire front of the building.

"Come on, pup" the two wizards smiled softly as she slipped her hands into theirs, it reminded them that despite travelling back in time with her eighteen-year-old mind, she still craved love and affection as every other eleven-year-old does

They made their way up the white-stoned staircase to the front door and paused, Adelaide looking up at her Papa with a curious frown.

"Push your magic into the wards, it will allow us entrance" She nodded slightly and pushed a small percentage of her magic into the manor and almost immediately, she felt a welcoming warmth spread through her veins. The sound of the door unlocking caught their attention and with a proud smile from her uncle, he twisted the door handle and pushed it open.

She let a barely audible gasp at the interior, it was grand but also cosy and welcoming

She let a barely audible gasp at the interior, it was grand but also cosy and welcoming. Suddenly, three separate elves appeared with a 'pop', all grinning with unshed tears in their eyes.

"Mr Dog and Mr Wolfy have returned!" a small female elf gasped and ran towards the two wizards, wrapping her arms around Sirius' legs before doing the same to Remus.

"Hello Linny" Remus chuckled, patting the excited elf's head softly before she moved away, where her eyes finally landed on Adelaide. Linny let out a gasp, her hands over her mouth as she finally let the tears pour.