Chapter 41: Home for Christmas

Narrator's POV

It started snowing lightly in the silent night. Camila was still awake, leaning on her bedroom wall with Lauren standing in front of her, touching her chin. Camila closed her eyes when Lauren touched her lips with her fingertips. Lauren loved the softness of Camila's lips. She leaned in and captured Camila's lips gently. With just one soft kiss, Lauren made Camila want her more. Lauren smiled when Camila slightly parted her lips, waiting for another kiss from Lauren.

Lauren wasted no time. She kissed Camila again and a bit deeper this time, but she kept it gentle. After giving Camila several kisses, Lauren's hands started maneuvering: one was on Camila's neck, and the other one was on Camila's waist. Lauren synchronized the movement of her hands and her lips on Camila's body, and lips. Camila's body started moving subtly, reacting to how Lauren touched and kissed her. Her hands spontaneously lay on Lauren's chest and shoulder when Lauren pulled Camila closer by the waist.

Camila felt Lauren's length. It started driving her crazy, recalling how it felt inside her in the last season. Camila suppressed her moan when Lauren kissed downward, to her neck and pulled her closer to feel her hardening length better.

"Lauren," Camila tried to push Lauren away gently, "My mother is downstairs." She knew if they continued, she could not keep the night silent in this house.

Lauren turned Camila around and pressed her front on Camila's voluptuous rear. "She's drunk enough to sleep safe and sound." Lauren continued kissing Camila's neck, and one of her hands sneaked under Camila's sweater, reaching for warmth radiating from Camila's chest and the other one was teasing Camila's covered fold gently as she whispered to Camila gently before she bit her ear, "I'll do it gently."

Lauren continued kissing Camila, squeezing her boobs, and teasing her nipples under Camila's clothes. One of her hands was caressing Camila's fold as Lauren rubbed her hardening length on Camila's booty. Lauren knew at this point that Camila would not stop her. She knew it from how Camila subtly moaned, enjoying what she did to her, and how Camila's body moved along hers: her body arched as she pushed her booty back to Lauren's big bulge.

Lauren took off Camila's sweater and her inner top when their kiss got wilder. She kissed Camila again and guided her to her bed. Lauren took off all of her clothes and Camila's clothes before they fell into the bed. Lauren was admiring Camila's body when Camila could not prevent her eyes from looking at Lauren's body down to her huge length. Camila bit her lip and blushed. Lauren smirked and devoured Camila's mouth.

Lauren loved it when Camila's back touched the bed. She did not have to open Camila's legs. Camila opened her legs herself to welcome Lauren spontaneously. She took off Camila's panties and settled between Camila's legs immediately. Camila moaned when Lauren's hard huge length was on her pussy. Lauren did not enter Camila soon. They kissed and touched naturally as they had learned how to kiss and touch each other last time. Lauren rubbed and ground Camila's fold with her length after not seeing each other for several months.

Camila enjoyed the foreplay Lauren gave her. She let Lauren do what she wanted just like last time. She trusted Lauren in bed. Lauren knew it. She slowed it down, changing their position. Lauren hugged Camila from behind. She caressed Camila's clit with her fingers instead while pressing her length back on Camila's booty. Camila started to moan softly when Lauren fingered her, kissed her, and rubbed her booty with her hard length. Camila could not stop moaning when Lauren's fingers were inside her pussy. She could not stop moaning, but she kept it low.

Camila cum after Lauren's fingers thrust her well. She managed to keep her moan low with Lauren's help, kissing her deep as she made her achieve her first cum tonight. Lauren undoubtedly did not stop there, and neither did Camila's desire for her. She gave Camila a moment and put on the condom before she entered her. When Camila was calming down, Lauren brought her hungry cock into Camila's pussy. It was not their first time, but Camila still yelped and panted when Lauren entered her. She held on to Lauren tight as she panted.