Chapter 69: Fully Mated

Narrator's POV

The pianist was still delivering romantic music, playing the grand piano next to the stage in one of the headquarter's gardens. The guests were chilling, enjoying the romantic and peaceful evening after twilight in the middle of spring. Some were sitting at the tables chatting, some were slowly dancing, and others were standing with drinks in their hands, enjoying their conversation. There were not so many of them since it was a micro wedding. It was less than fifty people attended the party. They were family, close friends, and trusted business partners of Lauren and Camila. Most of the guests were from Lauren's side. Camila only invited a few of her coworkers, besides Sasha, who joined Anna as her bridesmaids. Although she no longer hated Lucy, she did not even Lucy who had moved away from Tróiwood. 

"Do you want to leave now?" Lauren asked Camila, who sat next to her at their special table. She asked because Camila was a bit too quiet and seemed a little bit tired.

"We can leave?!" Camila's eyes lit up when she knew she could leave the crowd. She enjoyed their wedding, but she wanted to leave the crowd.

"Yes!" They had completed everything: the ceremony, the photo session, the dinner, their first dance, and tossing the bouquet in which Sasha got the bouquet. The party would be over soon. "It's about time." Lauren looked at the full moon. The only thing left to do was their mating process under the full moon in their private room.

"It's still two hours to go," Camila said. Their mating process should be done by midnight.

"I know, you can rest a bit, and we need time to prepare," Lauren reminded Camila. They were going to do the real mating process under the full moon. Lauren would be at her peak in size and strength. Therefore, She needed to prepare Camila for that because Camila was not a werewolf.

"Can you hold back for two hours?" Camila wondered if Lauren could wait to penetrate her before the time while having long foreplay with her. Not to mention, they had not had sex since five weeks ago as they agreed.

"I can if I have a specific goal." Lauren knew how easy and fast it was for Camila to make her hard, but she did not doubt her patience and self-control when she had a goal to accomplish.

"Alright, if you're sure about that!" Camila was a bit shy, thinking about announcing their departure.

Lauren chuckled and looked at Camila when she read Camila's feelings, "Don't be shy!" She gave Camila a gentle kiss. Camila buried her face on Lauren's chest. "It's no secret. Everybody here knows what we're going to do next."

Camila gently hit Lauren's chest to express her feelings. It made Lauren chuckle more.

Clara and Sinu, who sat next to each other, had a genuine smile when they saw their daughters' interaction from their table. I now believed she was the one who could love and protect you best. That was what Sinu told Camila after Camila accepted Lauren's proposal. Sinu was skeptical at the beginning when Camila and Lauren started dating. Eventually, she trusted Lauren with her daughter after watching how their relationship grew. Lauren earned Sinu's trust and won her heart. It was proven by how Sinu supported and took Lauren's side especially when Camila was being ridiculous. Sinu had nothing left to go against their relationship. She fully supported and wished them the happiest life together.

"She's such a wonderful woman!" Camila said.

Lauren's smile faded, replaced by jealousy. "Who?" She looked at Camila and followed in the direction where Camila's eyes were looking at. She smiled again when she knew Camila was looking at her mother instead of Dakota, who was also one of their respective guests.