We All Want The Same Thing - Rixton || m.c.

"I gotta know, girl, what's your name?
You got me wrapped up tight around your finger
I chase you down, you disappear
Wish you could tell me what I wanna hear

And all I wanna hear is you wanna get down
Now I want you to prove it right here on the couch,
All I wanna do is get you to myself, get, get you to myself
Can't have nobody else,"

(((i cry this song is my fucking shit, i swear to god!1!1!1!1!!!!!)))) ((((i was listening to this for inspo but had to turn it off bc its such a fcking tune i can't control myself))))

You pulled yourself away from the bar, following the rest of the guys to a secluded empty table at the corner of the club.

You tried not to notice the looks the boy to your right was sending you. You had came onto the blonde, you didn't want any unnecessary attention.

You felt a hand wrap around your waist and moved into the blonde boys embrace as he guided you to the reserved spot next to him. You smiled sweetly, turning and noticing the artificial black haired boy was sat beside you avoiding your gaze.

You rolled your eyes, keeping your focus on the blond as he let his hand rest on your thigh.

He leaned down to your ear. "Wanna drink?" He was practically yelling but over the pulsing music it came out as a whisper.

You smiled at him and nodded. "I'll have whatever you have." He nodded before standing himself up and walking over to the bar.

You felt the boys eyes locked on you so you took it in your stride to turn to face him as you were beginning to feel uncomfortable. "Do you have something to say or?" Your eyes locked with his green ones, they were actually really pretty eyes. You gulped and raised your eyebrow when he stuttered. "Well?"

"Hi," He lifted the right side of his mouth into a sloped grin and held out his hand for you to shake. "I'm Michael," He spoke again, the smile not leaving his face as kept himself focused on you.

"Y/N," You spoke nonchalantly, ignoring his hand that he stuck out to shake. "Is that all you wanted? An introduction?" You furrowed your eyebrows tightly together, confused as to why Michael was making an obvious move on you when you'd clearly came onto his friend.

"I-actually-I just-" His attempt to form a sentence almost made you laugh but you kept it to a small smile because it was relatively cute how nervous he seemed to be. "I saw you a little while before, and I was walking over to you, only to see, my friend, Luke already snagging on you," He slowly moved his tongue across his lower lip before pursing them.

Your lips stayed flatlined as you tried to understand what he was saying.

"I guess what I'm saying is that I couldn't keep my eyes off you all night."  Michael raised the corners of his mouth into a slight smile making you kind of uncomfortable but in a way he had a cute vibe going.

"Well, if Luke hadn't of beat you to it, I would've let you buy me a drink." You smiled sympathetically but Michael still looked pretty determined.

"Come on, Y/N." He raised his arms in a shrug, keeping his eyes on you.

The tension between the two of you almost became more than you could withstand but you were distracted when Luke came back with two beers in hand. You gulped down on the lump in your throat, quickly thanking Luke before chugging down the first half of your drink.

You absentmindedly listened to Luke as he babbled on about how bad he wanted to duet with Billie Joe Armstrong but you found it hard with Michael's intensifying stare holding onto you.

You smiled and laughed halfheartedly as Luke would laugh to unsure you looked as you were listening to everything he was saying.

Michael caught one of your quick glances and instantly you were drawn to him. His devilish smirk growing when he knew he had you hooked just as bad as he was. You were taken back by his slight raise of the eyebrow, almost challenging you to whatever his dick had in mind. You felt threatened by his silent challenge and immediately raised your eyebrow in return and quickly tilted your head.

Michael gave you a nod of acknowledgement.

"Luke that sounds great but I could use another beer. Would you mind getting me one please?" Luke smiled and replied with a sure babe anything and you almost felt bad for sending him on a wild goose chase so you could mess around with his best friend on a grungy sofa in a club. You thought about it again and you really did feel guilty.

As soon as Luke up and left, Michael took it in his stride to slide closer to you, his thigh up against your own.

"I feel bad for Luke." You complained, your lust clouded by guilt.

"Do you really though?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows because he knew he was right and tilted his head in Luke's direction.

You turned your attention to where Luke was standing at the bar, his hand resting too low on a random girls waist.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Pathetic."

"Yet you're doing the same?" Michael raised a cocky eyebrow and you slapped his arm.

"Don't push your luck."

He leaned into your ear and whispered, "I can push as far as I want. You're into me."

You scoffed and turned your head so Michael could no longer look at you directly. "Maybe I'm just not that into you anymore. It's not hard to change my mind." You smirked knowing just what buttons to push with him. He obviously didn't like uncertainty.

Your breath hitched at the back of your throat, choking on thin air when Michael teasingly traced his lips down your neck.

"Ok then, baby," You felt him smirk against you and he placed small kisses along your neck, making his way along your jaw line. "Prove me wrong." He stopped himself in front of you, glancing down at your lips for a split second before his almost perfect green eyes focused on yours. "Show me you're just not that into me anymore."

You didn't falter for a second, you very quickly and very swiftly made sure your hands wrapped around his neck, pulling his lips onto yours. You didn't give him even a moment to gloat about him being right and you mucking up. Although you assumed he was over it as he almost immediately moulded his lips into yours.

"I'm glad," Michael sighed as he pulled back for a moment before quickly pecking your lips a couple times. "You wanted this," He kissed you a little harder and a little longer this time. "Because I don't want anyone else."

*~*~*

hey its thursday (i think) and i'm an hour ahead of my timezone what

i'm writing this at 12:59am but now it just turned 1:00am and i'm tired and this fan in the hotel room is really loud but it's really hot so its worth it

i really liked this one tbh yay maybe it's this italian heat going to my head and making me write gooder

ok i didn't read this over at all and i posted this now instead of last night bc i forgot i only get wifi in the lobby so i had to wait

kay i love this song a lot ok goodnight ( i really love this song)