Daddy || l.h.

(this isn't daddy kink, please never ask me to write that. i'm like 7 yrs old, leave me alone)

"Daddy," I heard Molly whine.

"Yes baby?" I tilted my head back, looking over at my 3 year old daughter, watching as she made grabby hands with one hand and rubbed her eye with the other. She was adorable.

"Luke," Y/N groaned from beside me. "She's meant to be asleep, its late." She sighed and nudged my arm.

I sighed and nodded before standing up. "Whats up, baby?" I crouched down in front of her. I couldn't help but smile as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes, clearly frustrated by her blonde her that was falling messily all over her face. I leaned forward and spun her round so her back was facing me, and before she could complain, I ran my finger through her hair, pulling it back and out of her face. I gently pulled out the bobble from her hair and quickly tied up her long hair into a bun - something Y/N taught me to do.

Once I was done, I spun her back around and poked her nose. She let out a small smile, her clearly indented dimples showing in her cheeks as her eyes drooped slightly.

"Come on, bedtime." I sighed as she shook her head.

"No daddy," She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why not? Its late, you need sleep princess." I huffed, running my hands through my hair, my legs beginning to ache from being crouched down too long.

She took a step towards me, leaning in close to my ear and cupping her hands around her mouth. "Theres monsters in my wardrobe." She whispered.

I mentally cursed at myself for letting her watch Monsters Inc before bed.

"Baby, that was a film. Theres no monsters." I sighed with a small smile as she clasped her little hands around my fingers.

"Daddy, there is." She whined, pouting her lips as she squeezed my fingers tightly.

"Molly, look i'll show you." I tucked my hands under her arms and picked her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

"Daddy," She whimpered as i walked her up the stairs.

"Its okay." I whispered, kissing her mop of hair. Reaching her bedroom, I pushed open her door and walked over to her bed. I sat her down on her bed, watching as she quickly crawled under her covers, only her eyes peaking out as she watched me walk to the wardrobe.

"See Mol, theres no monsters in here." I sighed with a smile as i pulled open the door to her wardrobe, revealing that it was in fact monster-less.

"But what if its hiding?" She sighed, pulling the blanket down from her face.

I smiled lightly and closed the door, walking over to her. "Come on, baby, you need your beauty sleep." I smiled tucking her in as she laid down.

"Daddy, stay please," She smiled sleepily.

"Sure honey." I crawled over her, laying beside her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, pulling her into my chest.

"Dadd-"

"Baby, sleep. I got you." I whispered, kissing her forehead as she looked up at me.

"But-"

"Nu-uh. They won't get you while I'm here." I mumbled.

She nodded, shuffling around and little before holding her hand in front of me, sticking out her pinky. "Pinky promise?" She smiled, looking up at me.

I smiled down and kissed her nose before lifting my hand and linking my pinky with hers. "Pinky promise."

•*•*•

(fuck you lucas)