Steal My Girl - One Direction || l.h.

"I don't exist if I don't have her,

The sun doesn't shine,

The world doesn't turn,

Alright, alright,

I know, I know, I know, for sure,

Everybody wanna steal my girl,

Everybody wanna take her heart away,

Couple billion in the whole wide world,

Find another one 'cause she belongs to me."

Luke's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings before smiling as my eyes laid upon Y/N fast asleep in my arms.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, watching as she released light snores - snores she insisted she didn't have but I knew she did.

She smiled a little in her sleep as she shuffled slightly, only causing her to snuggle closer into my chest. I sighed contently as I watched her, finding it crazy how one person could manage to make me feel like this. She was just so perfect in everything she does. Whether she's wearing my shirts around the house or beating me in Fifa. 4 years we've been together and I fall more in love with her every single day. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

She yawned a little as her eyelids groggily opened, revealing her beautiful eyes. I couldn't help but slip a lob sided grin as she smiled up at me. She blushed a little when she realised she'd been hugging my bare chest

I released a breathy laugh and kissed her nose. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled as she continued to blush. One of the many things I loved about her was that she still blushed even after 4 years of being together and before that, 10 years of being best friends.

"Good morning handsome." She giggled softly before rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand and releasing another yawn. "What time is it?" She asked. I shrugged before reaching over her and grabbing her phone. I noticed as I picked it up that she had a few messages from someone called 'Sam'. I frowned as I read them.

'Hey Y/N we need to hang out.'

'Y/N? Are you awake yet?'

'Text me when you wake up ;)'

I quickly unlocked her phone and opened up the messages before I began typing.

'Hi Sam, this is Luke. I'd appreciate it if you would stop texting my girlfriend because she's not interested. There are billions of girls in the world, so find another one because she's mine.' I sent the message before smiling and handing Y/N her phone. She eyed me suspiciously as she took her phone of me.

"It's 12pm, babe." I smiled sweetly as she unlocked her phone, her eyes widening when she saw the message to Sam.

"Luke, as cute as that is, you can't say that just because Sam wanted to hang out." She sighed and pouted.

"But you're mine. I don't want to share you with whoever the hell 'Sam' is." I frowned with a small pout.

She giggled a little and kissed my lips quickly. "You don't have to share me Luke. You're mine and I'm yours." She smiled as I nuzzled my nose against hers. "And besides, Sam is a girl." She giggled as I shrugged.

"Girl or not, you're still mine." I kissed her cheek before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my chest. "I don't want to loose you Y/N. You're my everything, without you I don't know what I would do, my sun wouldn't shine, my world wouldn't turn, I'd be nothing." I whispered as I felt her smile into my chest.

She pulled away just enough to look up at me with a big smile. "I won't leave you, alright?"

"Alright."

•.•.•

(I'm sick, ew, but whatever I kinda liked this.)