Jealous || m.c.

You were currently shopping with your boyfriend, dragging him round different shops, listening to him complain about "girls taking too long". But nevertheless it needed to be done, you needed shoes.

Michael groaned as you pulled him into Forever 21, but you shrugged and walked away, leaving him as he sulkily sat on one of the chairs.

You walked to the shoe section, glancing at a couple pairs of shoes before deciding to try on some, black, laced heels. They were really nice, so you quickly pulled off your shoes and slid on the pair on heels.

You admired them in them in the mirror, turning to go ask Michael for his opinion but he was engrossed in his phone. Rolling your eyes you turned back to the mirror but caught your foot on a shoe rack behind you, and managed to trip up.

Before you managed to fall to the floor, someone caught you.

"Oh shit that was close." He laughed nervously, lifting you back to your feet. "You should be more careful." He smiled down at you.

"Sorry about that." You awkwardly shuffled and began pulling of the heels, replacing them with your other shoes.

"Hey babe." Michael quickly came over, wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your cheek. "I think you should get them, come on, I'll pay." He insisted, pushing you lightly in the direction of the till.

He, on the other hand, lingered behind, picking up the heels.

You turned around to see Michael up in the guys face.

"She's my girlfriend okay?" He snapped, the guy simply holding his hands up innocently as Michael walked back over to you. "You're mine, Y/N." He mumbled, wrapping one arm around your waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.

You rolled your eyes, kissing his forehead. "Theres no need to get jealous. I love you."

*~*~*