liar || c.h.

(ey read a.u. at end for explanation)
part 2

"don't!" you pleaded, pushing calum away from you with a chaste giggle, his eyes lighting up at the sound.

"i'm not doing anything!" calum had gotten into one of his moods were all he wanted to do was mess with you.

his hands slid to waist and again and this time he relaxed his hands into your curves. your smile slowly drooped and you felt yourself calming down as you took heavy breaths in the absence of his tickling.

"syke." you squealed as his hands begun tickling your sides again and the both of you fell into hysterical laughter as you tried to make him stop.

"sorry," you muttered towards the stranger you'd rudely bumped into moments earlier after failing to acknowledge your current whereabouts.

your mind raced and quickly you remembered you were taking yourself home from work. everywhere was packed full of people due to the fact it was rush hour so the streets and roads were packed with people.

irritatedly you wriggled between two particular gentlemen who stood their ground after your attempt to scurry past. "sorry." you mumbled again, clutching your brief case to your side as you continued your rush home, reminding yourself to stop at a store and get last minute groceries.

"what's with you and milk?" you forced yourself not to laugh as calum brought the bottle back to his lips and swigged at it again.

"what's with you and all the questions?" he raised an eyebrow at you and you smiled.

"soz."

"ew," you laughed at his response but quickly pouted as he swatted you away from him after your attempt to steal his milk bottle. "get your own, y/l/n," he grinned widely and you frowned. "don't look at me like that."

"i just wanted some milk!" you crossed your arms and calum shuffled towards you.

he lifted the bottle to your lips and tipped it up gently, your lips automatically parting as he practically spoon fed you the milk.

"you're all milky." he whispered when you'd finished.

your nose scrunched and calum smiled before kissing your lips. "you're disgusting."

"excuse me?" you shook your head quickly bringing yourself back when you noticed you'd already walked into another bystander.

"i'm so sorry." you muttered another apology, ignoring the stranger and continuing your venture home.

"wait-" the stranger clasped your shoulder with their hand, jolting you back towards them. "wait, you're y/n right?"

you nodded with a profuse frown. "do i know you?"

she shook her head. "i'm a fan of five seconds of summer. you dated calum." she seemed to state rather than question but you didn't answer, instead you shrugged.

"not really. i gotta go, sorry again."

"you're fussy and you're kind of irritating sometimes because you really think you know everything!" you balled your hands into fists and glared at him as he yelled at you.

"i know more than you, i finished high school." you snapped and watched him deteriorate slowly the more you spoke. "i'm fed up of your constant obsession with yourself and how you believe that everything i do is shit in comparison to  your life because i already know that and i don't need your constant cocky reminder of it!" you huffed, your cheeks tinting red as you stared at him in annoyance.