Cute || a.i.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you." You walked through the door of your shared apartment, instantly hearing Ashton's voice ring through your ears.

"And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to." He continued to sing from - what seemed to be - the bedroom.

You smiled slightly, always having a small soft spot for his beautiful voice. You knew how unbelievably talented he was, and that he never really got the chance to show of his voice behind his drum kit.

"If I let you know, I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh." You quietly began walking up the stairs to your bedroom, pushing the door open. The first thing you saw was Ash sprawled across your shared bed, staring at the ceiling whilst he sang.

He turned to face you as you stood in the doorway. An immediate smile appeared on his face, his dimples standing out a little more than usual.

"And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth." He giggled a little as he continued to sing.

You smiled and started slowly walking towards him.

"'Cause it's you." You took a step.

"Oh, it's you." You took another step.

"It's you they add up to." He sang with a huge smile plastered on his face as you reached him.

He sat up as you straddled him, both your legs on either side of his torso, waiting for him to finish singing.

"And I'm in love with you..." He whispered, leaning in close to you. You felt his hot breath against your lips before he pressed them onto yours.

You smiled into the kiss, not being able to cope with how incredible adorable your boyfriend was.

He pulled away a little and rested his forehead on yours. "And all these little things."

*~*~*