Fix You - Coldplay || a.i.

You must have fallen asleep at some point in the night, but clearly you didn't get a lot of sleep because it was still barely light outside. You pushed yourself off the bathroom floor, not bothering to sort yourself out, before walking back to your bed room. But before you could get into bed you head something from downstairs. You panicked a little, what if it was a burglar? Ashton normally dealt with these sort of things, not you. But i guess now you'll have to. You grabbed your phone to see it was 5am, and then grabbed your bedside table lamp. You uneasily began walking downstairs to where you heard the noise coming from. You couldn't see anyone so far, and once you reached the bottom of your stairs, there was no one to be seen.

"Hello?" You asked, your voice shook as you shook seeing as you hadn't used it in a while.

"Is there somebody in here?" You questioned. You felt you were going to cry all over again. When you couldn't see anyone, you deemed yourself as crazy before dropping down on the couch. Before you knew it, you found yourself crying again. You didn't know what to do, all you could do was cry. You had never been an overly big crier, but if its something big enough then it really sets you off.

"Y/N..." Someone whispered from behind you. You screamed, the tears still falling down your cheeks as you hugged the lamp you had taken from your bedroom. "Y/N it's just me." Ashton. You knew it was him because of the accent. Not a lot of people had an Australian accent in England. You stayed still as you silent sobbed, you didn't want to turn around and see him, you didn't want to look into his eyes. It had been a week and he decided to show up on the one night i broke down.

Before he said anymore you felt the couch dip next to you. You didn't want to turn your head to look at him, but you could see him from the corner of your eye. You shut your eyes tightly and hugged the lamp even harder. That was until he pulled the lamp away from you.

"Y/N look at me please." He pleaded but you shook your head, grabbing a pillow from beside you and hugging it tight. Until he pulled that away from you too. "Baby-"

"Don't call me that Ashton." You said weakly, your voice shaking as you spoke to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, but this only made you cry even harder. "Shh, baby, don't cry, please." He sighed as he reached over to you and cupped your face in his hands so you were now facing him. Tears glistened in your eyes as your eyes locked. Eyes you hadn't seen in just over a week. You just stared into his eyes, noticing now that they were dim, they were puffy, his cheeks were stained red, bags hanging under his eyes, his hair messy, everything about him was a wreck. He looked almost as bad as you.

"Ashton, you should leave." You finally managed to speak again, one tear slipping from your eye as Ashton quickly wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you. Baby i'm so sorry. I was wrong. You mean so much to me, I can't bare to live without you when i know you're hurting like this." His voice cracked a little as a tear slipped from his own eye. You slowly and hesitantly lifted your hand and wiped away the tear falling down his cheek. You looked back into his eyes and broke down into tears. "Y/N." Ashton sighed before moving his hands from your face and wrapping his arms around you. You didn't resist, you curled into a ball on his lap as he held onto you. "I'm sorry for doing this to you, i was stupid and inconsiderate and i love you so much, i'm so sorry." He whispered as he kissed your head.

"You love me." You whispered so it was barely audible.

"Of course i do." He sighed as he held onto you, not letting go.

"I love you too." You smiled a little as the tears were no longer falling for your eyes. You pulled back a little and looked up at Ashton who was staring down at you. "God, i'm a mess, i'm sor-"

"Sh. You're beautiful." Ashton smiled as he slowly leaned in. You didn't pull away as he placed his lips onto yours.

*~*~*~*

theres your happy ending, yay