1

BIO

name: jaune arc

name: jaune arc

age : 17

affiliation: huntsman in training, current wielder of boosted gear, heaven, underworld

likes- ozpin, devil kings,  michael and gabriel 

dilikes- rwby, npr, crdl

ddraig

age: unknown

age: unknown

gender- male

status: sealed and alive

former host:  issei hyoudou, elsha, belzard

rank- heavenly dragon

classification- longinus class

former rival- albion.

powers and ability

Immense Strength: As one of the Heavenly Dragons, Ddraig has immense power, surpassing the Dragon Kings, the and God himself, and is surpassed only by the Dragon Gods. Azazel stated he'd surpassed the three , even Crom Cruach before his training. It took the Three Factions allying together to kill the Heavenly Dragons, both of whom would've been among the Top 10 Strongest Beings. Once resurrected, his strength overpowered , defeated , then fought Crom Cruach, who is said to have surpassed Ddraig. He then fought and overwhelmed the Fake Albion, who was said to be above Dragon King.

Immense Durability: In Volume 25, Typhon's powerful lightning storm was unable to inflict any damage at all. Ddraig was also able to repel Apollon's light just by wrapping himself in his aura and flapping his wings. Ddraig also endured Crom's vicious and powerful attacks, even though the Evil Dragon is said to have become stronger than him.

Doubling and Transference: One of the powers he developed during his rivalry with Albion. Ddraig is known for his ability to multiply his own powers and transfer that multiplied power into another being or object.

Penetrate : Another one of his developed powers, which allows Ddraig to penetrate anything that tries to block his attacks, whether they be defenses, special abilities or even other attacks, seemingly ignoring everything but his targets baseline physical durability. He has greater skill than Issei, infusing it into attacks, but experienced opponents can distinguish them from normal attacks; such attacks could be used to bypass his opponent's attacks.

: Ddraig can use the standard Dragon breath, although more powerful than normal Dragons, capable of covering the entire sky. He can enhance it with Boost and Penetrate as demonstrated during his battle against Typhon.

Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames : Ddraig's original finishing move, ultimate flames which can incinerate almost anything until nothing remains, with Ddraig stating that not being instantaneously disintegrated the moment one was touched by these flames would prove the survivor to be beyond God-class beings, as well as being impossible to extinguish. Albion is the only one these ultimate flames have proven ineffective against, although Ddraig noted they may not affect or , either. Ddraig sealed this ability after meeting Albion. He later regained the ability, but will only use it in special circumstances out of concern that the undying flames will cause massive collateral damage.Welsh Dragon Flare : A technique which he developed after observing his current host, Issei, where he breaths out a massive amount of flames able to cover an entire island.

Dragon Aura: Ddraig can release a tremendous and dense Dragon aura, befitting a Heavenly Dragon, one that is much stronger than Issei's Diabolos Dragon, making the air around him feel cold from the presence alone, & can be raised even higher via Boost. Ddraig can release it as Aura bullets, like Issei's , which can be imbued with Penetrate; both allowed him to damage and , who exceeded Ddraig in terms of power.

Soul Transferal: Ddraig has the power to transfer the souls of other beings into other vessels. This was shown when he transferred Issei's soul into his armor and then into the vessel made from Great Red's flesh after Issei's original body was destroyed.

Telepathy: Ddraig can communicate through people, such as when he uses telepathy to communicate with Issei, Albion, Azazel, Rias, and other Dragons.

Keen Intellect: Ddraig is a very wise Dragon, as he can easily teach Issei how to properly utilize and control his hidden and new powers. He is also knowledgeable enough to tell Issei the relationships and history of the Two Heavenly Dragons, the other powerful and active Dragons such as Great Red, Ophis, and the Five Great Dragon Kings, as well as information regarding the mythological worlds.

Flight: Being a Dragon, Ddraig can fly using his wings.