62

cinder and weiss had a smug on their face they thought that they could beat  the two dragon emperors while grendel is grumbling towards the two idiots..

meanwhile sona and rias along with their peerage are fighting the white fang and grimms the monsters and terrorist lead by emerald sustrai and mercury black

mercury-how he fuck this people posses magic!!! this should not be happening!!!

kiba- ohh you have no idea who are you dealing with boy..

mercury-i am not a boy let us see what you are made off!!!

mercury attack  kiba and they fight hand to hand combat 

kiba and mercury fight like this

 mercury is on the ground he can't believe that his fight with kiba is easy.

kiba- you know..fighting you is very easy i don't even need to use my sacred gear to beat you..and do you think i am a brawler?? dead wrong..i am a swordsman..

mercury- ggggrrrr!!!! die!!! you fucker!!!

mercury attack kiba but mercury is being wrong because kiba and xenovia  are the toughest knights of rias..emerald try to save mercury from kiba but failed because kiba and xenovia kill mercury..both knights use their own swords. and emerald sense xenovia's sword aura and she can't believe in her eyes that xenovia's sword posses an aura.

emerald- merc!!! nnnnnooooo!!!!!

emerald  look at the gremory and the sitri group. With fear in her eyes..

emerald- w-w-who a-a-are you!!!

rias-it's simple we are devils. What you saw is xenovia my knight along with kiba.. i know you sense xenovia' sword..to tell you xenovia is an exorcist before she transform to be a devil..xenovia is the natural wielder of the holy sword durandal..and don't even think that sword belongs to your master. Because we know durandal for so long before you..

emerald is so desperate so she use her own tricks and semblance but unknown to her. rias and sona knew that it was an illusion magic. rias use her power of destruction and kill emerald sustrai.

sona- is it really necessary??

rias- hehehe i had no time to play with those fools. if we spare them they might going to report to their master or who knows who they are serving.

issei-damn right sweetheart..

the group stop on their tracks to hear a very familiar voice. and when they look on the sky they saw issei in his balance breaker