14

When dinner has come team rwby and npr walk on the cafeteria he is easting alone much to the group shocked they saw jaune had a load of food specially meats. And more cookies that can make ruby drools...even nora is drooling to see jaune is eating pancakes.. ren saw a red gauntlet to jaune right hand...

The group decide to stay away and blake hear that jaune is talker to the gauntlet..

Ddraig- partner can you share your meals to us???

Jaune- sure...

Blake saw jaune took 4 plates and put some food and blake was shoke to see jaune use magic much to her shock the food and plate went inside tonthe gauntlet..

Weiss- hey blake.....

Blake-wha- huh??

Weiss- why are you staring to that faker..

Blake- well believe it or not i saw jaune putting som food on 4 difderent plates and went inside to that weird gauntlet...

Weiss- are you on drugs??? There is no such thing is-

Blake- like i said it is up to you to believe or not....you beyter look and observe..

Weiss decide to listen and she was shock to see that 4 empty plates is floating on that weird gauntlet...

While jaune is eating the group can't stand it they decide to approach him..

Ruby- h-hey j-jaune

Jaune- yes???

Ruby- i- i know we hurt you..but..

Jaune- do you have business with me???

Issei- hey partner can you give us a drink?? We are thirsty here...

Ddraig- yeah...

Jaune take 4 cans of soda and water and give it to is tenants..ruby had a star on her eyes..

Ruby- hey kaine that was cool gauntlet how did you get those..

Jaune- nanya...

Ruby- nanya???

Jaune- nanya f*cking business..leave me alome...

Pyrrha- look jaune i-

Jaune- if you come to say sorry nikos you are far to late.....after all cardin is better than me right...and you two enjoy having sex while using my bed.....so since we are all here..tell me how is the feeling ro be a mother hmmm....

Pyrrha- cardin left me alone..

Jaune- hahahaha and you expect me to play dumb knowing you have a child with cardin...

Pyrrha was shock to hear that jaune knew she has a child..

Jaune- and don't start with me ruby rose i know you have a child on your own...i must say you are the youngest girl at the age of 17 to be a single mother....i hope your dad is proud of what you had done...and don't f*cked with me xiao long i can send you to prison again....if i were you stop babying your sister you better focus on your child.....

Yang- did head master told you about this..

Jaune continue eating..

Jaune- no...you see i am not the same arc that you always knew...i am different from now...my senses is highten and sensitive and i can sense your intention too bad i onow what you are planning....well too bad for you nikos i ain't gonna support you..i never fall in love with you from the beginning..same goes foe you schnee...

Weiss- then why did you always serenade me!!

Jaune- hmm ohh it's just i had nothing else to do so i decide to annoy you....