57

Pyrrha and the rest do their own job until blake saw 2 cats a black and white cat. And she place the two cat in the table ang give them a fish and a milk. Blake is aware of the two when the door is open  and it reveal mercury emerald and cinder. And they order a coffee.

The three are unaware that blake is a student of beacon or should u say former student..

Once they got their  order they talk about their plan on vytal festival but they keep their voice low to avoid blake hear the conversation but those three are unaware that blake could hear then blake listen to the conversation.

Emerald- so cinder is weiss schnee is ready fir the attack??

Cinder- yes she is ready..despite having an artificial sacred gear she is improving. Plus that sacred gear is a dragon an evil dragon..hehehe

Emerald- good..

Emerald- so should we inform lord rezivm abiut this??

Cinder- inhad no intention to report this..all i want is power...that man still had use for me..after i get what i want i will going to kill him..

Mercury- are you out of your mind cinder!! That mab is terrifying. He beat salem withouy having a trouble! What is your chance to beat him...

Cinder- did you forget that beacon has a dragon too. A heavenly dragon class..weiss said that those two dragons can kill a god...plus if i can attain those two dragons i can beat rezivm and rule this world..

Emerald- sigh~

Mercury- what about the schnee brat??

Cinder- once she serve her purpose i will take that dragon in her. She is my pawn to get the attention of two dragons..

Emerald- i heard she has a child.

Cinder- who cares if she has a brat. As long as reach my goal nothing will stop me.plus the grimms is in my control. The huntsman are too busy on theor affair.

Emerald- when will we going to attack?

Cinder- in the vytal festival.. we will pose as a student in haven academy..once we reach beacon gates we must locate who is jaune arc and the whute dragon emperor..

Mercury-so who you will gonna face first??

Cinder- i will gonna locate the white dragon emperor..the red dragon emperor is jaune arc and i know he is in beacon academy..but the whute dragon emperor is hard to locate he is unknown to us..weuss told me that he has a silver or white hair. But knowing thus world there are peiple who has a whitebor silver hair. Jaune arc is easy to fund because he has red hair and emerald eyes..so it was rare for a male to have that feature.

Emerald- so what should you do if you find the white dragon??

Cinder- easy i am going to show my body and my charm to attract his attention..once i lure him then i will extract that power..and move to the red dragon and do the same method..

Emerald -what should we do ilwhile you are busy?

Cinder- mercury you will distract the headmaster and the faculty..emerald locate the relic so that i can steal the half of the maiden's power..

The two nodded and they exut the shop without paying. Unknown to them blake has recorded everything through hidden camera while kuroka and koneko had everything they had..so they went back to their respective team and tell everything while blake is preparing the flash drive and send to the headmaster..

Meanwhile

Once the two return to rias and vali they explain the situation and vali just laughing hos foolish those 3 while jaune is in neutral because he knows weiss will do somethibg stupid.

Jaune- so girls had you sense who is the dragon that put to weiss as an artificial sacred gear??

Koneko- i had a bit of info sempai. But this cinder reveal that the artificial sacred gear is a also a dragon.

Ddraig- a dragon??

Albion- so there is another dragon that place in a sacred gear.

Kuroka- yes and you know who is the person who gave that artificial sacred gear.

Albion- it's rezivm..

Tiamat- how could you tell??

Albion- azazel could create an artificial sacred gear but azazel won't give any blue print on how to do it. Unless a leader is in the alliance. And in rezivm's case he could do it but not in azazel's level. Rezivm might use a fragment of a dragon's soul.

Ddraig- knowing that bastard he will use thr evil dragon's soul..

Akeno- but aren't evil dragons are dead? Exept fo crom??

Ddraig- yes..but rezivm has the sephiroth graal so it's possible he can reincarnate one dragon..in exchange for his power and aura. Knowing rezivm is weaken plus ophis is not gonna help him there is a chance that he can recreate a fragment of an evil dragon and place it in a sacred gear.

Kiba- the question is..how powerful that sacred gear he could create??

Albion- my bet is enough to use a balance breaker.

Kiba- are you sure?

Albion- of course...artificial sacred gear is not strong to have the same power as the real sacred gear...but there is a limitation to use an artificial sacred gear..

Sona- oh is it the conyract beyween the user and the dragon??

Albion- correct..the dragon inside the artificial sacred gear can deny or even reject the user plus the dragon can go out on the sacred gear. Amd since rezivm has able to re create an artificial sacred gear plusbit was an evil dragon. The user is considered to be fucked up. We all know that evil dragon is crazy..if the user abuse the power that the evil dragon give then the user will be dead...

Sona- i see..

Jaune- the question is who is the wielder of another artificial sacred gear?

Koneko- weiss schnee...

Rias- i see..

Koneko- jaune that bratvis aiming to your head. Plus that cinder is aiming to get ddraig-sama.

Jaune- she could try...plus do you know how they look like??

Koneko- yes...you will recognize them in an instant plus they are posing as a student from haven academy. Cinder is a woman with black hair and amber eyes plus i think cinder is the oldest of the group she is in her 30's or late 20's. While emerald has a green hair and tan skin. While mercury has a grey hair and a robotic legs.

Ddraig- i can sense if they posses magic.

Kuroka- cinder has a magic it was weak but it was definately magic and i heard that theybare aiming on the relic whose in the vault of this academy..

Sona- when they will attack??

Koneko- on the vytal festival..they will attack.

Sona- we should split in to group guys..

Koneko- oh there is a fun part..

Bikou- and that is??

Koneko- those 3 idiots are betraying rezivm hehehe...that cinder has a plan to get your sacred gears and she will use it to defeat rezim.

The entire room is laughing madly..

Rias- hahahaha!! Seriously!! They under estimate rezivm!!

Vali- foolish brats..they don't even know who is she facing?? Plus she had no idea how to extract a sacred gear...

Albion- indeed hahahaha..she is delusional!! Hey ddraig i got that dibs on cinder!!

Ddraig- and i got dibs on that weiss she and i had an unfinish business..

Rias- we should focus on the students here. The adults can take care of them selves. Plus we should talk this to headmaster..

Vali and the group nodded