43

After ozpin and salem tell their story from the beginning.

They had no words about their fight..

Great red- sheesh!! You two are idiots... you are fighting a baseless war.

Sirzechs- no great red...they aren't fighting a baseless war...in my point of view..salem is aiming for the brother gods. Out of love..sure she was cursed to live for eternity as a punishment...for declaring a war to the brother gods..

Salem- indeed. All i want is to be with ozma for eternity..

Lucifer- yet you are a fool to fight a gods..you defy the balance between life and death..i can't blame you for that...

Ironwood- and you drown your self to the grimm pool just to die..knowing that you are cursed as an inmortal..while ozpin's old body was gone...

Salem- what will you do if you saw the death of the person that you deeply love james...you aren't even married in the first place..plus you don't know how womans feelings...

Azazel- she got a point there dude and you are aiming for glynda's love..

Ironwood- i don't have a slightest feelings towards her after what she did to the young man...

Azazel- are you sure~

Ironwood- governor general azazel..i  know that  i had bo chance to glynda..but what she did to the boy is unforgiveable..i saw what jaune could do and his raw potential..if he choose my school he might be a good tactician along with mrs winyer here~ fufufufu...we all know education is the most important to all the young generation..jaune has a simple dream..all he want is to make his family to be proud of his achievement yet his family choose the latter..glynda choose a piece of papers instead of his well being...sheesh ehat a pathetic being...and now look at what jaune did..he is standing on the top..he is our top fighter in all remnant...

Ozpin- i agree...to james i saw his potential..i had no plan to kick jaune out no matter what the cause.. in all my years being a headmaster. I never saw a single person lead 8 individual not to boast but jaune doesn't even had a combat skills or experience..he only had a tactical mind and quick thinking...well salem if you decide to fight with jaune you will be defeated by your descendant...

Salem- i know what i did ozma..i know that the brother god's punish me and they make you a tool to defeat me..tell me how foolish they are when they remove the magic thousand years ago..is it wrong that i only want to is to be with you???

Ozpin- and why you are so hell bent to defeat me??you and i know that i am also pary immortal?? Once you kill me. My soul will transfer to another host like the other realm's sacred gear..take example the red dragon emperor..jaune is the current red dragon now..he posses the soul of the heavenly dragon named ddraig... so basically that dragon and me are a lot in common. The only difference between me and him is i am human while ddraig is a mighty dragon...so just admit that both you and i are just plain stupid..and yoh are the stupid one because you treat the wounds of the most dangerous man armed with magic that we don't even know...

Sirzech- don't be like that ozpin...we are also hunting down that bastard..instead that we blame her for her stupidity we must thank her instead of blaming her..through het actions we finally had a chance to end his tyranny once and for all..

Michael- there is nothing we could do all we could do is to be ready at all times..let the children do their jobs and we have to put our faith on them..

Serafall- that is our best thing to do..

Gabriel- salem now that you are here..plus ozpin rescue you from rezivm what will you do...