45

The date between salem and ozpin has been full of joy because for the longest year they spend apart. They finally had peace salem is with ozpin all the time and salem becomes ozpin's secretary.

Both couple has enjoy their moments until it was cut off by nicholas arc along with his wife arturia and their children.

Ozpin- what now nicholas and arturia???

Nicholas- is it true that the arc clan predecessor was here...

Arturia- and where is my son ozpin!!

Ozpin- yes your predecessor was here..as for jaune he is not here he was with his mates and teams..he was on a mission...

Bianca arc- mates???

Ozpin- jaune is already married to 2 beautiful ladies.

Saprhron- ohh he is already married!!

Nicholas- tell that boy that he will go home and raise his family hr doesn't need to go on a-

Ozpin- did you forget that jaune is far more superior than any huntsman here and he is leading more than 4 team-

Arturia- he is not a fighter ozpin!!!

Ozpin- yes he is!!! Did you forget that jaube throw you out in just a second with his portal and magic!!!

Nicholas- jaune is my son!! I know it was a trick!!

Ozpin- nicholas arc...did you forget that you disowned your son!! How dare you to throw your son just like that for just a piece of paper!!

Jean arc- he is a disgrace!!

Ozpin- all of you are a digrace family!! Jaune has a lot of potential you stupid little brat!! Aside from magic he has jaune has a huge amount of aura!! His semblane is called Aura amp! He has a lot of it!! Jaune is a dangerous opponent you dumbass!! He has his magic!! Semblance!! Aura!! Plus he has a powerful dragon weapon on his arm!! And he is almost full dragon!!

Nicholas- his dragon weapon on his arm is not suitable for him!! Its for jean or bianca!!

Ozpin( deadpan)- wow you really are an idiot...

Arturia- what do you mean!!!

Ozpin- jaune was destined to wield a dragon weapon on his soul...his gauntlet that reside of his arm has a soul of a mighty dragon that has been sealed..

Bianca- you mean that weakling!! Has a dragon on him since he was born!!!

Ozpin- wow you actually had a brain...to answer that yes he has...that dragon choose jaune to be the vessel of that dragon..

Arturia- well then we will just gonna get that and give it to bianca or jean!!

Ozpin- pfff hahahaha!!! Really arturia!!

Arturia- why are you laughing!!!

Ozpin- you want to kill your only son for just the gauntlet??  That dragon is connected to his soul!! If you remove that gauntlet which is impossible for you to do..jaune will die in an instant..plus the dragon will choose a better wielder after jaune..plus if you put any harm on jaune you will face a war with 3 other dragons who is with him..plus one of them is a literal dragon..those dragons are bot like a eyvern type...and one of them is a dragon that has the same power like jaune...and most of his friends are more powerful than any of us here..

Nicholas- ozpin!!

Ozpin- shut up! Stupid boy!! If not for me you all ate dead in the hands of jaune!! Do not force me to call jaune and kill you all!!