66

Ozpin and the supernatural factions went to the realm of the dxd with the help of great red and ophis. Except for keo and theodore..

In pyrrha's cafè bkake is really desoerate because she saw her bel9ved grouo were all wipe out by the suoer natural factions. She is crying ti nonend..

Pyrrha- come on blake move on. We can't do anything now.

Blake- hiw could they be so cruel...they wioe out the white fang..they were innocent..that cinder drag them to this mess. Now the white fang is gone.

Yang-we can't do anything from now on blake. The supernaturals are more powerful than we have now. And this is all weiss fault...

Nora-indeed..if that bitch stop acting high amd mighty and accept the punishments..they might gonna spare them..

Cardin-to think rias can be so sweet and friendly but she can aldo be so cruel and powerful..she never think twice before she will kill an anemy without explaining.

Bkake- tgat bitch..she is the one who kill the white fang.

Yang-now hold on just a moment there blake..we saw what they can do..and don't tey to do sometg8ng stupid because she is surrounded by supernaturals including issei him self.

Sky- issei??

Ruby- the boy uou saw with rias and her team is issei hyoudou. We meet him already. He is the former red dragon emperor..he is one of the strongest host of the red dragon emperor before jaune..or perhaps the most dangerous red dragon emperor..

Blake- why did jaune release that bastard!!!!

Nora- now hold just a moment!! Do not make a move that you will regret one day blake!!! Or you will be end up like weiss!!! Start to move on and focus to your own family!!

Pyrrha- if you do something stupid blake we will not gonna help you...

Blake- why not???!!!

Pyrrha-We have a child!! And i can't loose it...don't cling to your past and move on..we study to be a huntress and huntsman  but we failed misserably!! It's time that the new generation to fullfil what we had failed to achieve..

Blake-no i can't!!

Cardin- then why did you come to beacon in the first place!!!!

Blake- to atone for my sins!!

Cardin- atone for your sins!! Yet you can't move on and forget your past??!! You are more hypocrite like jaune!! Heh!! Now i know why jaune didn't even choose you either..now i can see..

Blake- what dobyou know about me bully!!

Cardin- true i am a bully!! And very stupid!! But i am not a fool to see jaune..damn i feel sorry for him if you two end up each other..

Blake- and you didn't even feel sorry for your team!!

Cardin- ohh i feel sorry for my partner to be ended up to a person like you!!

Yang- where the hell is russel??

Cardin- he is partying because he has the child on his custody because weiss is now gone.. Thanks to her stupidity hmmp..

Yang- well atleast he is single again..that weiss makes my blood boil...

Dove- guys!!!!! Guys!!!!

Ren- what is it??

Dove- beacon is destroyed once again..

Cardin- whaaat??/why???

Nora- probably the supernaturals betrayed ozpin??

Cardin- i think not..first of all they need jaune..second azazel and general ironwood are best friends..third ozpin and jaune are so close..plus they are not stupid to fight dragons...

Ren- i think something bad will happen soon...and we need to go far away from here if we want to survive..

Dove- but where we can hide...

Ren- anywhere but away from here and atlas...

Blake- are you afraid to fight??!!

Yang- damn it blake!!! Remnant is in deep trouble now!!! Don't try to be a hero!!!!

Blake- i need to settle a sco-

SLAP!!!

Ruby- damn it blake!!! What is in your head!! White fang here!! What fang there!! Innocent here!! And innocent there!!! Can't you see that there are a lot of casualties that happen around here!! There are more innocent people dying!!! And you only think about white fang!!!! How selfish you could be!!! Weiss is gone because of her stupidity!! And don't think about fighting supernaturals including jaune!!! Because nothing could save you from them!!! Even if you beg to jaune...

Blake- jaine will listen to me!!!

Pyrrha- he won't listen to you..jaune will only listen to isse and his dragon partner ang his mates..i hate tobsau this but the jaune we know is long gone...because jaune is not one of us anymore...even jaune shows alus some respect but deep inside his heart jaune despise us.

Blake- how could you say that!!

Pyrrha- i know jaune too well blake l..did you forget i am his partner. And you and him didn't even had a proper talk..so i had an advantage that one..

Blake- pff saids the one who lead the orgy...if you not drag me into yoir affairs i still had a chance to takebjaine from you. In the first place i don't had any grudge on him..you weiss and yang lead that night fillowed by ruby...why did you hate jaune in the first place huh!! It's because of his transcript..damn i am not the only one whonis a hypocrite around here..you idiots are also hypocrite.. Did you forget that i anot even a faunus and a terrorist..i also enter beacon without any transcripts..and you bunch of fool ask team crdl to have an orgy and drag me.

Pyrrha- then why did ypu join huh...

Blake-........

Pyrrha- yeah talking about stupidity....

Cardin- enough!!! All of you shut up!!!! We know we all create a mistake!!! We just move on from tha past and stay away from their affairs!!!! Because therebare two things will happen to us if we join the fight.

Blake- and that is???

Cardin/ren- death or jail time!!!!

Ruby- sigh!!! I don't care anymore...blake if you decide to fight gonahead..leave us alone..don't drag us...

Blake-why not!!/we are a team!!!

Yang- stupid idiot!! I give up!!! Ruby let's go i think weiss will be happy to see blake in the after life..

Blake- look guys this is our chance to returnnvack ti the academy!! And the supernaturals will recognize us!!!

Yang- no..we have a kid to take care...i have a life time mission blake..

Blake- and that is???

Yang- i am a mother blake..so does you..word of advice listen to us before things will go nasty... Think about it blake...no let's go blake's need a time alone and re think her plan...

The group leave blake alone and desperate to recruit for her own selfish mission..