55

Over the time vale experience a temporary peace.

At the hidden hide out weiss is training his artificial sacred gear and she achieve balance breaker.

Grendel- alright brat it seems your strength can able handle a balance breaker..

Weiss- so what is the power that i recieve from this balance breaker.

Grendel- nothing special..unlike the two heavenly dagons they can have a special move..or even ddraig and albion will share their true power to their own host...

Weiss- so you won't give me your power..

Grendel- nope....not even a lick..and besides i am just a fragment for the soul...my other souls was sealed in different dimentions..rezivm is lucky to keep my fragmented soul on his stolen sacred gear..

Weiss- hhmmp!! Either way..i think i can handle jaune's power when he was in his balance breaker..

Grendel- you think so?? Sorry to burst your bubble..once ddraigs host unlish his special power you were be dead by a minute.

Weiss- as if he can!!!

Grendel- princess before ddraig and albion were sealed in the sacred gear god also sealed thwir own power..once the seal of their own power will off be ready for death because the juggernaut drive is unstoppable.

Weiss- jauggernaut drive??

Grendel- the juggernaut drive is the ultimate move of heavenly dragons..once it eas unseal the host of both dragon emperor can use ddraig and albions power...if the host of the heavenly dragon experience negative thought like anger sorrow and many more the juggernaut drive will trigger..but there is a catch..

Weiss- and what is the catch.

Grendel- after using the juggernaut drive the host will die...

Weiss- why??..

Grendel- because that juggernaut drive is using a life force..if his host didn't master the juggernaut drive they will die...

Weiss- i thibk i know his weakness..

Grendel- ohhh~

Weiss- that faker has plenty of host..and my sister is one of them and even tiamat..

Grendel- forget about it brat..

Weiss- and why??

Grendel- tiamat is the strongest dragon king..even if you fight her you will have no chance against her..because tiamat is not even sealed...plus i can see your memory...even if you fight ddraig's host..prepare to fight his rival. Which is albion...

Weiss- hhmmp!! As i-

Grendel- you hopeless fool...albion's host is the strongest host of albion he has ex0erience in war and he master all albion's ability even a juggernaut drive plus his host is a hybrid.. and you are just a human who has no ability ang using a fragment of my soul..not only thay do you think tiamat is the only dragon king who is present in this world..think again..fafnir and vritra is also present...your mistress is a fool to not realize what is the consequence of her own actions...

Weiss- i can handle them..they are just devils..

Grendel- wrong again the gremory and sitri will not go here unless they were not accompanied by azazel the governor general of the fallen angel..plus if those f*ckers were here it seems great red and ophis saw ddraig and his new host..ao you better pray that those two dragon gods will not join the war...

Weiss- ohh please~ gods won't interefere on human war..

Grendel- but not great red and ophis..both of them are dragons gods..if they sense that i am your partner they will easily remove me to you...

Weiss- you will not gonna aid me..

Grendel- not..even if you manage to handle me once great red will command that i shall be remove i will gonna obey his orders...because i was forced to join your selfish desires..count your self lucky because i can only grant you to have a balance breaker nothing more nothing less...and beaides you are not special...plus i am more weaker compare to ddraig and albion..

Weiss- i will prove to you that i am far superior than that arc.

Grendel- suit your self..and besides you are weak...you can have a balance breaker for 5 minutes...

Weiss- whaaaaaat!!!

Grendel- that is what i can give you because you cant handle my power..now train with your balance breaker who knows if you can with stand my balance breaker more than an hour..so shout balance break you will feel the surge of power..

Weiss- balance break!!

A loud bang was heard to the hidden camp. Even cinder rush to weiss training area.

Grendel- crime force dragon over booster!!!

When cinder arrive she has a huge and sadistic smile on her face

Cinder- it seems you achieve to wear that armor...huh...

Weiss nodded

Cinder- i can feel the power that you posses and strong~

Grendel- watch your word human...anf besides my host is weak she can use this armor for 5 minutes..plus i am not the only dragon that present here. .

Cinder- so there are plenty of your kinf also here..

Grendel- yes and they are way powerful than me..

Cinder- so where are the other deagons..

Grendel- i don't know..dragons tend to fly free..they are everywhere..or even they already know where we were hiding..

Cinder- hhooohh~

Grendel- don't even dare to challenge any dragons here..you wanna know why...

Cinder- explain~..

Grendel- those dragons that are exist here is no joke...specially they are heavemly dragons and dragon kings...

Cinder- can you tell me their face..

Grendel- i forgot what they are look like because the last time i fight..is more than 2000 years ago..i fought and lost to a heavenly dragon...as for the dragon kings..they were just legends..we evil dragons minding our own business.. evil dragons never get along to another dragons...

Cinder- i will look for them and force them to join my army..

Grendel- your funeral now get out before i will take over this brats body and kill you...

Cinder- if you are not valueable in my team i will gonna kill you...

Grendel- too bad i am dead.. and weak so get the hell out of here..

Cinder walk away to grendel and weiss and grendel continue the training