32

The next day  glynda along with team rwby and npr return to beacon the team and the professor is really pissed off to jaune because of tgeir humiliation. Despite being detained for 24 hrs due to public scandal the police give them a warning and they give them a warning to not do it again..then the police give them some clothes to wear..glynda filed a police report abouy the action that jaune did..but the officers called headmaster for confirmation much to glynda and the team protest...

As the bullhead arrive they saw ozpin is fuming in anger..

Glynda- ozpi-

Ozpin- all of you!!! To my office now!!!

Ruby- but-

Raven- ozpin said now!!!!!

Glynda along with the other team went to tue headmaster's office..

Once they arrive at the office ozpin sit on his desk and a slam his hand out of anger...

Ozpin- explain to me why did you fight with the dragon emperors glynda!!! Do you realize how powerful they could be!!!!!

Glynda- it is mu cla-

Ozpin- i don't f*cking care about your class!! I instructed you to not invlove them specially jaune!!! Yet you disobey my orders!!! And you drag tai raven and qrow!! Along with team sssn!!! The two boys are clearly powerful enough to destroy remmant!!!!  And you put the lives of those innocent students!!!! Good thing that jaune is not a type of person who will go on a rampage!! But what about vali!!!

Glynda- i just want to test their strength if th-

Ozpin- to hell with you!!! 

Ozpin throw his mug to the floor becsuse he can't hold his abger anymore..

Ozpin- do you realize or not listening that vali is the strongest white dragon emperor!! Not only he survive the juggernaut drive he is also a lucifer by blood!!! Both jaune and vali can take all the strongest huntsman thay ever exist!!!

Weiss- but sir he humiliate us in public!!! He should be-

Ozpin- who do you think you are brat!!!!

Weiss- i am a schnee!!!

Ozpin- who do you think i am weiss schnee!!!!

Weiss- you are the headmaster!!

Ozpin- i am not just an ordinary headmaster brat!!! I am more than just a headmaster!!!  So don't rub your mouth in front of me because i had a power to put you on your death  sentence!!! And i can bend the rules of the council....

Weiss- you can't bend the law!!

Ozpin- i am the law!!! You stupid brat!!!! One more word or you are out on my f*cking academy!!! One more fight with jaune and vali you are all expelled and your aura and semvlance will be sealed and one more fight you are all banned on any hubtsman academy!!!

Glynda- they are just children!!!

Ozpin- children!!! Are they really children!!! Did you forget that they are the reason why jaune was suffering during that day!!! Instead they inform me about this matter!! They judge him for being weak!!!! And you along with the other professors join the fray!!! Instead of teaching him how to fight!!! You tolerate the children for their bullying!!!

Glynda- because jaune stained the reputation of the academy!!!

Ozpin- hhahahahahahaha!!!!! Ohhh glynda goodwtch!! You really are a clown of the academy!!! Do you really think that i care about reputation!!!! I produce many hubtsman without semblance and aura!!! And before you become a huntress glynda most of your seniors doesn't even had a transcript!!! Most of the huntsman academy doesn't need a transcript or even combat skills!!!! Only atlas academy needs a transcript you dimwit!!!! Beacon doesn't beed any of transcript or skills as lobg as you survive the initiation you are be welcomed on the academy!!!