60

The vytal festival is starting pyrrha along with her crew went to beacon to watch he festival..

While ruby and her family were strolling around the academy they saw jaune and his harem..

Ruby- hey jaune..

Jaune- sup..

Dove- whi is thay hot milf on you??

Jaune- my wife..

Dove-you have a wife!! How..

Jaune- it's nonw of your concern bronzwing..i uave more than one wife dumdum..and what are you doing here??

Ruby- we came here to watch..the vytal festival..

Jaune- ok get out of here when dueing at night..because chaos will come..

Ruby- we can help you jaune..

Jaune- out of the question ruby..you aren't even a dragon..so no...and don't come here when the fight is on or else you will die..

Jaune turn his back and leave ruby and her family including dove alone...

In the arena penny polindina is fighting some of the beacon representative.. Cinder tries to control penny but failed because all she know that the system they hack is a legitimate..but unknown to her penny has a brand new system the only one who onows it is dr polendina..

Cinder- damn it why the system isn't working!!

Weiss- leave it be cinder and we should leave the military is watching us...

Cinder and weiss leave the arena..while they were talking they encounter vali...weiss went to him because she knew vali won't do anything unless it was necessary

Weiss has no idea how wrong she was..because vali is very smart and he is a huge battle maniac..they have plan to dusptch them one by one..

Vali is walking alone and he is eating some ramen while walking..

Weiss- hey handsome!!

Vali- what do you want??

Weiss- ohh i just came here to introduce to you cinder fall..

Vali continue munching his ramen and he looks to cinder without care..

Cinder- hi there cutie..

Vali ignore cinder..

In weiss head.

Grendel is laughing because he knew that dragon emperors hates to be disturb while eating.

Cinder- ooohhh playong heart to get i see~

Vali- what do you two want??

Cinder- what we wajt is for you to jpin on my team..

Vali- what's in for me??

Vali knew that cinder is playing so he decide to play along..

Cinder- ohh i have the information that you want..

Vali- so?? 

Cinder- and i know who you really are white dragon emperor vali lucifer..

Vali- so what?? Do you think i really care about you onow my full name?? And i don't even care if one of you posses a artificial sa red gear..isn't that right weiss schnee..

Cinder- how do you know that weiss has a sacred gear..

Vali- it will be a fool if a dragon like in my class can not detect another dragon and specially an evil dragon..ddraig might laugh if weiss posses an evil dragon grendel.