42

once they place salem on the infirmary and set the cct azazel called the biblical faction for a meeting and they are coming.

once they arrive sirzechs along with grayfia and serafall. michael is with gabriel even great red and ophis was present. god lucifer and oum was there too but they are in astral projection. all of the biblical faction kneel down on their creators.

god- rise my children you all did very well and azazel you are one creative boy..you make the impossible to possible....even those robots from our real that only exist on the comic books you make it real...i'm impressed by you..

lucifer- well well the sis-con gremory and leviathan was present here also...so what is the improvement. and where is your little sisters hmmm...

azazel- they are working on a buffet shop for now..and the sitri's are on vale spying for a potential  enemy. while their masters are helping the former students. even the current red dragon is helping them but it was on a purpose...

lucifer- i see~ well gremory and sitri..i guess your sister's took a liking here...

god- fufufufu and ozpin it seem's i will harbor the host of the red dragon emperor once it was done..

ozpin- yes my lord.. 

ironwood- i even agree to let winter to go with him..

lucifer- ohh my~ give me a gossip jimmy~

ironwood- well red dragon jaune has two mates one is tiamat and the other is miss winter schnee..

lucifer- ohh my~ i never imagine that lunatic lizard had a harem...

god- you do know that the former red dragon has all the girls from the grimory's peerage son..

azazel- damn right old man..and my vali has a cat lover..

lucifer- you do know that vali is my direct descendant bird brain..

azazel- i technically raise the boy old fool....and i thought amendiel kick your ass or even your maniac general of torture mazikeen teach you a lesson hmmm...

lucifer-hahahahaha those two wont work on me birdy~ and i always give those two a headache...hahahaha but that bastard son of mine will soon meet his demise...where is that bastard so that i can punish him.

azazel- we will get to that..we will wait for raven to arrive with salem..

god- very well..

after a minute raven arrive along with salem who if cuff with a special hand cuff just for her.

salem- ozma..

ironwood- sit down salem..