29

the next day the group return to beacon academy and they head to the headmaster's office the boys and the girls are drooling to see the beauty of the girls and the handsomeness of the boys..and when they saw jaune is with them they saw a sign of disgust..

when they arrive at the office they saw jaques and ironwood are in meeting.

ironwood- greetings i am james ironwood a friend of ozpin.

jaques- i am jaques schnee i am an ally to ozpin and james ironwood and i am the father of winter schnee..

sona- greetings sirs. i am sona sitri i am the current head of the sitri house this are my peerage.

rias- i am rias gremory  i am the head of the hyoudou clan and a former heiress of the gremory house. and i am the little sister of the current lucifer. sirzechs lucifer. and i am the widow if the former red dragon emperor issei hyoudou. this are my peerage and the red dragon emperor's mate. and the 2 boys over there are his brother figure.

vali- i am vali lucifer. i am the head of the lucifer clan. before you ask. sirzechs lucifer is a replacement of my great great grandfather lucifer morningstar. i am a human hybrid devil and i am the current white dragon emperor.. this are my peerage...

tiamat- i am tiamat the chaos karma dragon king.. i am the mate of the red dragon emperor ddraig and jaune him self..

jaques- i see...though miss rias i thought you were a wife of the red dragon.

rias- fufufufu forgive me sir jaques. though my husband might be a former red dragon emperor. i didn't fell for his title nor his sacred gear.. me and the rest of my girls here fall in love to issei not just his power it's because who he is...issei help me and my peerage from our trauma..he might be a pervert but that kind of act is just his mask to hide his true nature...

jaques- you seem you girls found a very wonderful person..

ironwood- indeed...

ozpin- ohhh before we continue jaques i think in the near future you will be a grandfather again but this time it was winter..

jaques- whaaat!!!

ironwood- whaaat!!! and who is this guy who melt winter's heart...

jaune- that is me sir jaques and sir ironwood.

jaques- red dragon emperor jaune...can you explain why??

winter- father i will explain to you..father we all know that jaune here make a small mistake but when i was with earth. i saw his true self his dedication to work...and help people without any reward..jaune here is a true huntsman..i fall inlove with him when we first met. not just his looks or his power. because i see what ozpin's saw through him...

jaune- sir jaques i might take mis winter's virginity..and i am here in front of you to ask your blessing to take winter's hand...i can guarantee you i will protect winter and i will defend her in exchange of my life...