54

The next day summer and the group went to the restaurant that ruby and yang currently working. Summer is really pissed off and she kick the front door that cause shock to many costumers. The huntress can't do anything because they fear summer and avoid the uimited wrath of summer rose even ozpin avoid summer's wrath.

Blake- what the hell!!! H-headmaster!! Who is rhis!!

Summer- listen here faunus and listen very well if you want to live for another day point me to where my daughter ruby and yang if not i will gonna kill you where you gonna stand.

Blake- wh-

Ozpin- i rather point her to where ruby and yang.  Thus is summer rose..ruby's mother and yang's step mother.

Blake nodded abd they went to the other floor.

When they arrive on the 2nd floor they saw ruby and yang working as a server 

Summer- all of you you!!! Get out of this building now!!!!

The people went out on the building leaving yang and ruby along the others..

Cardin- what the hell!!!

Summer- sit down!! Boy!!! And you ugly motherf***er!! Call everyone including ruby and yang!!! Now!!!

Dove went pale and immediately call everybody to come....

After a while the crew are gathering yang was shock to see summer again ruby had a shock of a lifetime to see her mother infront of her.

Summer- everybody sit down!!!

The group obey summer..

Ruby- m-m-mom??

Summer- can you tell me what happen to you ruby rose and yang xiao long???!!!!

Yang- look mo-

Summer- shut up yang!!! I expect you yang to be a role model of your sister while i am gone!!! How dare you to drag my only daughter into this mess..

Ruby- i can explain mom!

Summer- silence!!!! I don't recall that i am talking to you ruby!!! Now yang explain to me why did you drag ruby into this mess.. is this how you treating my daughter????

Pyrrha- ma'am who are you!!

Summer- i am summer rose!! I am the mother of ruby rose..i am the leader of team strq.  

Dove went pale to see the mother of ruby rose..

Summer- you and i will deal later spartan....i am not done here..if you disturb me again i will destroy this building don't you dare to challenge me...

Pyrrha went silent to the threat of summer..

Summer- ruby rose tell me who is the f*cker who f*ck you senseless...

Dove- i a-

Summer punch dove and he instantly knock out..the entire group were now afraid to summer..

Summer- is this how you grow up while i am gone ruby rose...is this the way that yang teach you??? Or even is this the way that your father and your aunt racen and your uncle qrow teach you???

Ruby- n-no mom...

Summer- then why did you do it!!! I am sure that your dad didn't teach you to become a bully!!! Even your aunt raven didn't teach both of you to grow up to be a bully!!! And betrayed your friends!!!

Ruby- because jaune use false transcript..

Summer- so what if he use false transcript!!! Is this enough for you to betray a your first friend!!! For your information brat your uncle qrow and aunt raven use the same method....