10

in the dxd world 

it was 17 years long since the war has ended and 17 years long since issei's passing the supernaturals visitedd his home to celebrate his birthday and his death anniversary. every  realm has a monument dedicated to issei...from heaven down to underworld even from valhala shinto realm yokai realm they have a monument for issei...

in 17 years rias and her peerage remains to his home and his parents are also finally rest their body is with issei they also had seal along with issei and now rias is a successful business woman along with her peerage..kiba is now married to tsubaki. and saji finally had a harem including sona...after so many years challenging sona. saji finally defeat sona on chess match..

rias remains single and she had many marriage proposal but it was immediately shut down by the gremory clan and sizechs him self...and surprisingly riser  becomes her friend...ravel reveal that she had a huge crush to issei but failed to confess her feelings so she also remain single..all girls from rias peerage remain single because of their loyalty to issei...and the boosted gear was place his room and seal issei's room. 

vali remains loyal to the hyoudou and he is also a business partner of rias gremory although they are living in one roof vali often train with kiba or arthur or even saji...and sometimes they are in gaming room...the three boys becomes bestfriends. 

when rias is busy for her work sirzechs with grayfia appear on her office..

sirzechs- ria-tan..

rias- ..........

sirzechs- ooooiiiiii!!!! ria-tan!!!!

rias-............

grayfia-sigh~ good morning lady hyoudou...

rias-ohhh grayfia-nee you are here and onii-sama...

sirzechs- moou you really are serious every time i come for a visit...

rias- fufufufuf come on oni-sama it's office work for me oni-sama..and i miss you so much oni-sama....

sirzechs-aaaawwwwweeee...i miss you too...

rias- i know you come here to throw a marriage proposal again..

sirzechs- not this time mrs hyoudou....fufufufufufu ohh by the way mother and father accept that millicas should be the heir of the gremory clan as you request...

rias-fufufufuf of course....ohh nee-chan can you prepare a tea for me please..

sirzechs- fufufufu..you take issei's habit huh....you never like tea in the first place...

rias- you see onii-chan..i develop drinking tea long time ago..i just didn't take it often issei is very fond in tea and cheese cake....