39

the day has arrive for pyrrha will open his coffee shop and buffet resturant ozpin invite the professors along with jaques schnee and willow and james ironwood even winter was present vali and jaune along with his peerage was there rias and sona along with their peerage is working for the opening remark,

pyrrha-ladies and gentlemen professors thank you for coming for the opening for  my new restaurant and coffee shop..me and my friends decide to open a shop for our alternative way of living..we accept the fact that we can't be a huntress and huntsman in the future. with the help of my friends we finally decide to help each other to make a living. despite of the mistake that we have we face it head on..with the help of headmaster ozpin for the rent of this wonderful building and the design concept made by miss rias gremory and miss sona sitri. finally our first ever buffet and coffeeshop that no one ever exist finally arrive...the dish in all 4 kingdoms of remnant was here you don't need to go away just to taste any dish. you can enjoy here all the dish you want..for only 2000 lien per head..and that is not all for just 2000 lien you can eat all you want..

jaques- miss nikos i have a question you can say that for only 2000 lien we can eat all we want..

pyrrha- yes sir. for just 2000 lien per head you can eat all the food until you are full. plus we have a new dish prepared by the head chef lie ren and miss gremory with her team..

jaques-interesting so where is this restaurant?

pyrrha-on the first floor it is a coffee shop. the second and the third floor it will be the main event..and of course self service is a must so no need to ask for menu. because the food is already on the table...

the group enter on the first floor ozpin has a star on his eyes to see a lot off coffee in different style and context..ozpin has no idea that his favorite drink can serve not only just hot coffee.. but it can turn to be different flavors and style in making a coffee