70

When the reunion and wedding ceremony continue. Jaune went to the stage and he had a small announcement.

Jaune- may i have attention poease.

The supernatural listen to jaune.

Jaune-to my mentor issei hyoudou i would like to congratulate you for your wedding day..to my mentors elsha and belzard thank you for teaching me how to fight and to my headmaster ozpin thank you very much for believing me..to the supernaturals thank you very much for trusting my abilities and accept us to one of your own..to rias and sona thank you for accepting us here in your town..and thank you for accepting my grand father ozpin and grand mother salem And general ironwood..to lord michaeo thank you so much for taking care of my wife number 1 which is winter schnee and thank you for looking after her along with my twins..i can't express how happy i am..

Michael- no need for that young one..me and gabriel are happy to raise your children..and besides we are their godfathers and godmothers..

Sirzechs- indeed jaune..after learning your past experience and trauma you deserve to be happy ig not for you we will never find our enemy..

Azazel and michael nodded..

Jaune- i can guarantee you guys we can defeat  rezivm..because now i surpass issei belzard and elsha as the host of the red dragon...

Michael azazel and sirzechs was shock to hear jaune ecen grafia and serafall was shock to hear it..

Saphron- jaune miles arc!!!!!

When jaune hear saphron saying his full name jaune went pale.

Jaune- y-yes s-sis!!!!

Saphron- explain to me how did you impregnate the ice queen her self!!!

Michael- now now miss arc..

Serafall- i will explain for you..you see saphron a dragon like jaune's calliber can attract a women..a high ranking dragon like jaune and vali is a natural charmer..

Chrom cruach- thatvis called dragon pheromones serafall all male dragon has that even a dragon king like vritra's host posses it and evenba evil dragon like my self and others posses that kind of charms..

Serafall- not only that all supernaturals specially dragons can posses a multiple lovers or harem in our local language.

Saphron- what!!! Don't tell me that jaune has another girl..

The supernaturals nodded..

Saphron- and who is the unlucky girl who fell inlove for my idiot brother??

Ozpin- it's not a girl saphron it was a dragon who fell inlove with jaune..

Saphron-and who??

Tiamat-it's me saphron by the way i am tiamat the chaos karma dragon king..the strongest and the only female dragon king..

Saphron- how did you fall 8nlove with jaune??

Tiamat- actually saphron it was ddraig i fell in love. But since that stupid red dragon ddraig was sealed in the boosted gear i shift my sight to his host..

Saphron- and why???

Tiamat- well you see ddraig promise me something before his fight with albion..

Issei- and what kind of promise is that???

Tiamat- well he promise me that he will give me a hatchling..

The supernaturals- eeeeeehhhhhh!!!!!!

Saphron- wait whaaat!!!