4

in the cosmic universe that far away from the dimensional gap there is a red orb floating alone when a ligh appear.

????- it's good to see you red dragon ddraig..

ddraig- g-god...how..how are you alive..

god- fufufufu ddraig..yes you and albion killed me and lucifer but our physical being might be dead..but our soul sent here...i know what happen to you and your host and i am so happy that you and albion sort out your  fight...

ddraig- why am i doing here..i am suppose to be on my next host..

lucifer- yes you are going on your next host...but your next host will be not on earth..

ddraig- i don't get it i still have to fullfil my promise to the 3 factions.

god- ddraig i know you will be fulfil your promise and i know rezivm is still alive..and he is not on earth for now...

ddraig-huh??? not on earth??? how did that happen??

lucifer- ddraig  my son is smart one.. he has a key to my library on my castle...i have a book there that can travel between realm...and my hunch he can travel between world..me and my old man want you to travel between world to fulfil your promise to my children..

ddraig- but.

lucifer- in due time ddraig god will meet michael for your mission between realm and they will help you and your host to kill rezivm..don't worry the white dragon will help you soon...

ddraig- sigh...

god- ddraig my precious dragon are you willing to help us out..

ddraig- fine..which realm it is??? 

oum- the world is called remnant..and by the way i am oum..the god of that world..it seems the brother gods failed their mission to keep my realm safe..

ddraig-remnant???

oum-it is  a realm that separates to yours..and it seems you don't have a body....hmmm

ddraig-no i don't..

god- oum ddraig's body was long gone...in order for his survival he will have a host....just like that wizard that live in remnant...

oum- ahh yes ozma....i see...ddraig i need your help to battle between worlds because those two fools create two immortal being..and that being is ozma and salem..

ddraig-ozma and sale huh.. what kind of world do you have...

oum- it's a world that similar to your but there is a differences..ozma recruit a warriors that posses powers like semblance and aura..along had a mecha shift weapon..but alas i can't interfere them...that world filled with monsters and that world filled with racist and slavery and greed... ask god and lucifer for their help...but you are also battling to save your world..and i sense something different in my realm...and i had a hunch that sense is from another world...

ddraig- aura?? semblance??? 

oum- it's the same in your world that is called magic..but in my realm magic is not exist...

ddraig- i see..but who is my new host..

oum-a boy with a heart of gold...a warrior  belong to a powerful clan...and the boy who suffer from torment and bullying ever since his secrets was discover...

god- ddraig your new host is the same as your past host...the boy is dreaming to be a hearo but now his friends turn their back on him...ever since his false transcript was discover..we saw what happen to a young boy...

oum- ddraig i want your help to be with the young boy. train him and fight with him in your power as a mighty dragon you and that boy will be powerful..and  that boy is born as a prophecy to have peace in my world...the boy is now alone the only one who keep his sanity intact is ozma he is the only one who help him..and i want you to help and guide the boy just the way you guide your previous host...i beg you ddraig..

ddraig-i will do it as long as you meet my demands..

lucifer-what is it???

ddraig- when the time has come i want to meet my previous host body..and i want to drag all the people on my realm...i wont let my battle will held on earth..for the world has suffer enough...

god- very well...ddraig...

lucifer- in due time ddraig you will meet them..when you meet the boy you will be on a dormant state..but it depends on his strength...but i believe when he trains a lot he will wake you up...for now sleep and go to the boy..

ddraig nodded and ddraig return to sleep while oum sent him to remnant and meet jaune arc...