26

The group spend almost a week at thr hyoudou mansion they spend going shopping and touring around the city..

And the last day of their stay issei enjoys every night banging her girls sirzechs had a very huge smile on her face because he knows he will have a lot of nephew to come...he give thanks to great red and ophis to give their blessings to make issei a temporary human... the girls give issei a ride of his lifetime every night...except for kuroka because..finaly vali take kuroka to be his first mate and they spend their night filled with moans and banging..

As for winter well she successfuly take jaune and they slept together.

Weiss and blake are walking back to their room when they heard a loud moan on jaunes room..

Winter- oooohhhh~ jaune you are so big give me more~ aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Tiamat- i told you he was big~ ooooohhhh....dragons intend to have a large rod....and it was all ours~

Jaune- yyyyeeeeaaaahhh~ aaaahhhh~ winter you are so tight~ i wanna di this every night~

Flap! Flap! Flap!

Winter- faster jaune!!! Faster!!  Aaaaahahhhhh!!!! So biiigg~

Tiamat- those stupid fools didn't know what they are missing~ aaaaahhh~ oooohhh~

Jaune- forget about them~ aaaahhhh~  winter i'm coming~!!!

Winter- give it to me!!  All of it!!!

Jaune- here we go~ aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Winter- aaaahhhhh!!!! Yyyyeeeaaahh!!!

Winter- aaaahhh~ that hits the spot....

Tiamat- my turn~

Jaune- come here~

After jaune pounds winter he is now focusing on tiamat...

Meanwhile

Weiss is very angry tlbecause jaune is giving winter a ride...while blake is heart broken...and she got no chance to win jaunes heart. 

Weiss- that no good trash!!! She hit my sister and had sex!!!!! But not only one but two!!!!

Azazel- well expect dragons to have more mates...

Weiss- what??? That jaune can have all he wants but not my sister!!

Azazel- well jaune fall her charms...it was their nature...

Weiss- nature!! This is aga8nst the law!

Azazel- dragons has their own law kid....they don't follow human law..as fot why he has two women..becaise of tiamat...she is in heat now..but she also invite winter to give jaune a ride...plus every dragon can send a scent to atttact women...

Weiss- and what is that scent??

Azazel- dragon pheromone..every dragon posses that..and winter posses charm to which she can tame a dragon with that class...damn i never imagine she can do that.. fufufuf even i am not exempted to fall for winter hahaha good thing i can supress my urge to pound your sister..hahaha

Weiss- why!!

Azazel- well it happens i also had a dragon partner on my sleeve..me and my partner had a contract. And i am a perverty self.. so i am not exused to your sisters beauty...hahahaha well who am i to take anothers mate...while i had many beauties on my factions...

Weiss- you had?? With all due respect sir...i can bet i am more beautiful than any body else here...

Azazel had a deadpan on her face.