38

The devils and jaune arrive at beacon academy. The team crdl and rwby and npr saw them..

Kiba- i'm so beat!!

Xenovia- how the hell those terrorist  recruit so many faunus...plus a lot of innocent dies...

Arthur- everyday many people die xenovia...we can't judge who live and who die...

Asia- poor souls...that taurus is one cruel leader...he had a lot of hatred on his heart...

Jaune- he deserves to die asia..he force many faunus to join him by hook or by crook...if we spare him he will do it again...

Arthur- he is an excelent swordsman if he use his skills to protect innocent he might gonna be a hero..but he use it on his own selfush goal..

Kiba- plus he slay the current leader of the white fang...

Blake- jaune you kill adam taurus??

Jaune- not just adam taurus blake we already deal all the white fang in remnant..

Blake- but they are innocent...

Jaune- they made their choice blake.  We give them a chance to change plus they attack us first ambush us...so we did what we had to do!!

Blake- you can tel-

Jaune- listen and listen very well blake...white fang is not a group that you know! They are a terrorist...everyone of us saw what they did around many villages in remnant...if you continue your own beliefs you are no better than them...the white fang is no more so deal with it.....

Kiba- sparing them is a big mistake blake...they will seek vengance against us...no wonder there is no equality on this tealm because of your beliefs that the white fang is innocents...

Blake- they can change kiba..

Kiba- they wont..specially adam taurus is their leader...and adam taurus is working with humans you know.

Blake- it's impossible!! White fang don't work with humans i know that...

Xenovia- i think you are out date..blake you haven't investigate that there is a white fang activuty at mountain glen...

Jaune- no wonder they stole many dust there..

Le fay- i think roman torchwick is behind this stealing dust.

Jaune- part of it was true..but torchwick is just a thief..there is someone behind of this stealing...

Cardin- well~ well~ jauney!!!

Jaune- what now cardin... i dob't have any time to play games with you...

Cardin- i don't want to pick a fight with you. My wife told me that i shoukd stay away from you...

Jaune- then follow pyrrha's order...

Cardin- oh i do...i heard that you are married??

Jaune- yeah...two women actualky. So what do you want??

Cardin- actually i was tak by pyrrha to invite you for the opening of her own coffee shop and buffet...

Jaune- huh she will open her own shop???

Cardin- yeah...that was she told me...

Jaune- i guess i could go...listen here cardin if you do funby business with me better pray to your god that i won't destroy that shop of yours...don't even try me..

Cardin- first of all it's bot mine..second pyrrha would never do funny business you know her well. And lastly you are a huntsman under ozpins order..and i had a child to take care off so no i won't pick a fight..

Jaune- heh! Banging pyrrha in front of me change your behaviour after all. Very well i will go to that shop..tell pyrrha...

Cardin- alright...come on blake there is no point arguing with them...

Blake- but

Cardin- do you hear me?? Or not...

Blake- fine.......

Cardin and blake leave jaune and the rest alone..

Tiamat- wow that brat sure change for a better.

Jaune- heh! I hope so...

Ddraig- cardin speaking the truth jaune let it slide...

Jaune- i know i am just playing with him...i can sense he fear me...if he do something stupid i can easily kill me..

Ddraig- and you wilk be the killer of pyrrhas child...don't be like that partner...even they kick you away and alone...you meet a lot of people that is wilking to help you and accept you because of who you are..

Jaune- ohh i know that...i just cab't forget what they did to me..

Kiba- let it slide dude...i've been through that...hurting them will not achieve anything it will create more chaos..sooner or later you will branded as an enemy..trust me on this..

Arthur- we are here fir you jaune...even vali has been in your sutuation for a long time...

Jaune- you know what you are right..i won't lower my pride as a dragon...thabk you for being here with me guys...

Arthur- always welcome buddy..

Kiba- your always welcome jaune...

Tiamat- that is my mate...

Jaune- well come on let's go to the canteen i am starving.. 

Arthur- let's go..

Meanwhile

Cardin- really blake?? What are you trying to do??

Blake- din't you hear thst jaune killed all the white fang!!

Cardin- can't you read the situation  around you blake...jaune is not the same plus he is a huntsman...what are you trying to prove blake...or perhaps you will going to leave your child to sky just to he with him...

Blake- n-

Cardin- forget it blake...next time i wont gonna save your sorry ass if you decidr to piss off jaune.  Accept the fact that you cant be with him anymore.. move on forwaed and be a better mother of your kid....

Blake- i can feel that jaune has a tiny bit feeling for me..

Cardin- no he doesn't..you don't have any clue about men's feeling so stop dwelling with him and move on...ge is happy around his new friends and family..if you continue to approach him you will be branded as a home wrecker...and you will create an enemy that beyond us...they are on a different level compare to us...

Blake- bu-

Cardin- stop it blake!! Focus on your child not jaune!! For crying put loud!! If you want to be a good mother then leave them alone and focus to your child!! Because i am damn sure that jaune has move on and he has a family on his own!! Do not make any decision that can cause your family and child...because of your own selfishness..

Blake- what about pyrrha huh!!

Cardin- pyrrha and i had an agreement..and she accepts that jaune will never return to her and she will focus to her child..and i am going to support them both...now go to the others and stay away from jaune...

Blake had tear on her eyes because of cardin's words..