17

the next day after jaune put pyrrha and weiss in the embarrassment situation weiss contact jaune's parents to let them know that their son is still beacon

ozpin's office

ozpin has a meeting with  jaques schnee accompany with willow and jamess ironwood with winter schnee..

ironwood- oz let's be clear on this you finally had a solution on how to end this war with salem??

ozpin-yes i found one..a very powerful one..

jaques- that is incredible!! tell us who is this guy??

ozpin-believe it or not...it's jaune arc...

jaques- an arc???

winter-the same arc that came here with fake transcript???

ozpin-yes the same arc...

ironwood- but oz i know we are on desperate measures but-

ozpin- james i had a high hopes with jaune..i made a deal with him..yes he was drop out because of his situation..i believe that he has a lot of potential a big one...he drop out on my academy because he wants to travel and training him self for 2 years time...

ironwood- 2 years?? it was not enough to unlock his potential  oz..

ozpin- i know that..and he did unlock a potential and to add a surprise he even throw glynda on the window via telekinesis and rip off her clothes without touching her...

jaques- eeehhh!!! glynda was overthrown by that boy????

glynda- i am embarrass to tell you that he did...and his grip is so strong my shoulder blades almost damage because of his grip...

jaques- it's because you are bitter to a young man who aims to be a hero.. tell me glynda if i were give you a choice what is you after a young man's potential or the school reputation...choose one...

glynda-...........

ironwood- listen here glynda if jaune is aiming to be a hero and if it happens that he was my student i will make him a hero....and you dare to override the head master's authority??? who are you to do that???

jaques- you should be ashame of your self glynda you are a teacher yet you didn't help the young boy to hone his own strength...are you really a teacher or just another bully like my daughter??? hhhmmm???

glynda-..........

ozpin- now~ now~ this is not we have a meeting...and another news is not only jaune is the only one who will save us...i meet oum my self..

ironwood- you meet oum!!! how???

ozpin- well oum is watching us all the time and he was proud of me or us..so he ask for a help to another god from another dimension...