50

While weiss is in the hospital cinder decide to visit her.

Cinder- well~ well~ a schnee who is a bed ridden...

Weiss- who are you??

Cinder- cinder fall and this are my companion mercury black emerald sustrai.

Weiss- what do you want from me??

Cinder- simple..i had an offer that you cant refuse~

Weiss- and what is that offer..

Cinder- simple child..you will be our insider because we want the relic that is hidden at beacon..

Weiss- relic??

Cinder- it seems ozpin didn't tell you his secret schnee. You see ozpin may be your head master..but do you think he tells you the truth about how he started the huntsman academy.

Weiss- we know about that..

Cinder- he lied to you~ you see ozpin is fihhting a shadow war.. and that war involves the immortal grimm queen salem..

Weiss- there is no such thing is immortal.

Cinder- hahahaha.. how foolish are you child..immortal is real and those grimms you fighting you wonder why it didn't stop..

Weiss- ohh~

Cinder- you know about grimms schnee. But all grimms has a mistress who is an immortal...even ozpin knew who is the grimm queen..

Weiss- and who is this grimm queen??

Cinder- who else...salem is the immortal grimm queen...and even ozpin is also immortal..and it happens that those two are husband and wife~

Weiss- i see....

Cinder- and non of those are matter now. Because the grimm queen is no more..because we have a powerful ally with in us..

Weiss- and who is this ally and how strong is he??

Cinder- very strong...he even beat salem when they fought.

Weiss- and whatvis in for me??

Cinder- simple..you can able to walk again and you can fight too with an upgrade on your body..if you join us..you will be operated at once...plus we will give you millions or bilkions of cash but we need your dust too..because we are planning to destroy beacon and take those relics...

Weiss- do you know that beacon can't be destroy that easy because ozpin gas a lot of ally??

Cinder- ohh we know about that...but they are nothing compare to our ally~.

Weiss- hmmm..i guess you were right..because i never seen his ally in action..plus you do know that there is a dragon emperors roaming around...and one of them fake his way there 

Cinder- ohh don't worry about that...we can beat them.. plus their style are not even a challenge...once i got the relics ozpin is doom along with his ally..trust me schnee with your help we can achieve our  goal. I know you are smart and can lead an army of robots that we stole from atlas..all we need is your family's dust..

Weiss- i see...i know where we can find a mine that is located in here...

Cinder- wonderful!! So are you in??

Weiss- hell yeah!!!

Cinder- emerald call the doctor  

Emerald- right cinder...

Emerald went to the doctor and unknown to them great red is watching them in the dimensional gap..and he webt to see ozpin..

Ozpin's office

Ozpin and salem are busy about the vytal festival. Great red suddenly appear.

Great red- ozpin...i had a bad news..

Ozpin- what is it??

Great red- the woman named cinder went to weiss room and offer a help..

Salem- cinder huh..a traitor and a power hungry woman.  And she has a lackeys named emerald sustrai and mercury black .

Great red- yes.

Salem- what do they want this time...

Great red- they want to destroy beacon academy. And she will steal some relics hidden around this academy. 

Ozpin- what!! And when they will attack??

Great red- my bet is in the vytal festival where all of your student enjoy the fun and they will let their guard down. 

Ozpin- i see. 

Great red- plus they will infeltrate the dust mines here..

Salem- hmmm i see...well i had a plan honey and great red..

Ozpin- oh~ tell me~

Great red- i see wgat you are planning salem...

Ozpin- what is our plan??

Salem- simple we won't do anything~ we will enjoy the festival..

Ozpin- are you insane???

Great red- oi you do know who is infront of you~

Ozpin- ohh!! How stupid of me~

Great red- damn right~ you guys just enjoy the fun and while i will do some illusions that they will surprise..

Salem- i agree with great red you know...trust great red.. honey..

Ozpin- of course i do..i will inform azazel and general ironwood and jaques about the plan...

Great red- and i had a good nees too..

Ozpin- what is the good news??

Great red- ophis manage to retrieve summer rose.. plus sirzechs send his  men on the emerald forest.. and they are now hidden and ready to attack..

Salem- ohh no wonder i never heard a news about the grimm attacks and even the white fang went missing without a trace..

Great red- yep!  And azazel's army of fallen angels are helping james building his damn robots...and azazels special men called team slash dog was also here aiding winter schnee...but before you ask team slash dog are all humans with a powerful smmagic and one longinus user  

Ozpin- i see...this is great jaune and others are keeping a low profile right now..

Great red- i know what happen..it is better that the dragon emperors are keeping a low profile..while the devils are training hard and helping your former students. 

Ozpin- understandable.....now that rezivm is starting his move. If he realize he lost summer he will go into a full pledge war..

Great red- don't worry every body is watching..  me and ophis are well aware of their activity.. that is why i inform you ahead...

Ozpin- thank you for this info.

Great red- very well i should go i will be back soob.

Great red went to his portal and ozpon inform his ally