12

2 years had pass since jaune is training with ddraig along with issei elsha and belzard ddraig is very proud of jaune to the training and jaune is on par with issei him self and he manage to perfect all ddraig's technique his style is the same with issei...and jaune give his heart to ddraig so now jaune is a humanoid dragon his hair becomes red  and his eyes become emerald green due to ddraig. and ddraig is so impress that jaune is like a carbon copy of ddraig in his human form.. and jaune teeth has a sharp fang..

in ozpin office

ozpin- 2 years had pass i wonder how is jaune right now...

glynda- headmaster ar you still thinking about jaune's where about..

ozpin- yes..

glynda- why you are still attached to that boy..

ozpin- and why are still bitter about him..hmmm....

glynda- headmaster we don't have any news about his where abouts...i think he was dead because of his ridiculous  adventures...i advice that you should take june arc as his replacement..

ozpin- silence....i had faith with jaune glynda...and t seems you didn't learn your lesson..

glynda- but headmaster..

ozpin-get out on my office glynda..i don't need your advice nor suggestion....and one more word from you and you will be fired and you will never be a huntress ever again....

glynda- tch...

ozpin- don't you dare to tch me glynda goodwitch you are in a thin ice...get the f*ck out on my office you lowly assistant...

glynda went out on his office and slam the door..

meanwhile

jaune arrive on beacon academy and it was a good thing no one knew about him. team rwby and npr is in second year. because they were held back for their failing remarks...pyrrha is really bad in team combat and strategy and her team mate is out of control. team rwby also failed because they cause a lot of damage in vale because of the white fang and grimms lurking around..and they had cause a lot of damage when roman torchwick is stealing dust and the white fang chase team rwby and npr cause a lot of damage they cause many innocent die and injure. yang cause a lot of damage to junior's bar and she went to prison for 6 months after her tai bail her out and pay for the damage that they cause...

tai raven and qrow is deeply disappointed to their children ( that's right raven return to tai to help him recover after summer died ). the three adults discover that ruby and yang was impregnated by team crdl even blake and weiss. same goes for pyrrha. to make it short all of them are single parents. because team crdl leave them after they heard the news that the girls got pregnant...but the parents beg ozpin to let them finish their school...ozpin agreed to the tai raven and qrow..because out of respect to summer..

in pyrrha's case when the news spread about her pregnancy. her mother is very disappointed and most of her sponsors back out and no one got her side...her only sponsor remain is from weiss family...with the hep of weiss...speaking of weiss...when winter heard the news she is so furious about what happen ironwood console her over the years. weiss parents is disappointed on her yet they had to help their own daughter. jaques is a very good grandfather to his first grandchild but winter could't accept it...she will never accept weiss ever again...both ren and nora had no parents at all so they leave their child in care of miss goodwitch if they had a mission and school.. blakes parent is extremely furious to their own daughter but they could do nothing but to accept that she had a child..and blake continue her studies at beacon..after everything had done ozpin accept them all to finish their studies...but when the time they will gaduate they will never be a huntress and huntsman again..