40

The night has been full event the restaurabt earned a lot because many customers enter to eat and drink coffee. The team was happy the out come of the event..

Yang- uuuggghhh!! I'm so tired!!

Nora- you said it..i never imagine that i had been working this hard...

Ruby- hey it was worth it..we had many costumers today....and tomorrow is another day...

Xenovia- working on this event is really tiring...well this is my first time to work on buffet...

Asia- yeah tiring but it was fun too. I really enjoy this event...kiba how much did you earn..

Kiba- don't even ask asia...you know the outcome everytime i was out to entertain the costumers..

Koneko- well atleast you earn a lot of tips from many women..

Yang- not to mention gays too...hahaha

Ren- well i beat kiba when it comes to tips..

Yang- ohh do tell~

Ren- well vali give us 100 thousand lien only for tips..plus jaune give us 500 thousand lien as a payment...

Nora- what?? Jaune has 500 thousand lien

Ruby- headmaster give us 100 thousand lien and sir jaques give us 200 thousand lien for payment...

Yang- all in all we had 800 thousand on our first day..plus the costumers who enjoy here...

Ren- yeah....and rias and pyrrha are still counting the income...while akeno and tsubaki and sona are also check the inventory...

Yang- and don't forget about weiss...sheesh she is not even an employee here why she is here anyway..

Nora- probably shouting at russel again and demanding for a raise...

Asia- poor boy...

Yang- yep poor~ russel she bang a wrong b*tch...hahahahsh

Russel- hey guys...pyrrha wants you to write this...

Yang- an application to a bank and benefits???

Russel- yeah...rias said that it was important that you had a get a benefits as an employee. .

Weiss- ugh!! Why do you need to write this application for bank and beneficiaries...

Russel- ugh!! Weiss why do you always blabber your mouth!!! They are an employee here...it was their right to have a compensation!!!

Weiss- because it was a waste of money dammit!!

Ruby- we are working here for free dummy!!! We had a family to feed and a child to take care!! And besides what the hell are you doing here??? You are not even an employee??

Weiss- i uhh!!

Russel- ohh by the way  later on the tip will be spread later on..

Weiss- wonderful!! No i had a money!!

Russel- uhh weiss my share will be put on my account..

Weiss- whaat!!

Russel- you should know that i work my butt to earn my share plus i need to buy diapers and milk for the baby...

Weiss- what!! Why did you do that!!!

Russel- like or not i will do my duty as a father so butt out and find a job...

Weiss- and why would i find a job if you will gonna provide that for me!!

Russel- corrections it's not for you it's for the child..i plan to file an educational plan for the child...and all the money that i earn will be send to the child's account..so butt off!!