25

At night the group enjoying their time playing some random games and chatring where jaune is gazing on the stars. And issei approach him.

Issei- hey man...

Jaune- hey..are you enjoying your time outside on the boosted gear??

Issei- yeah...thanks for fulfiling your promise...

Jaune- i just returning the favor for helping me....so what is your next plan??

Issei- meh~ i will give my wives a child....before i will be on a dormant state again....

Jaune- can you do that?? I mean you don't have your original body??

Issei- great red and ophis give me their blessing...plus this body might be temporary but this is great red were we talking...he is a dragon god you know....he can see my dreams...even i am in the boosted gear...

Jaune- ohh i see...well good for you....and this place is so peaceful...

Issei- yeah.. after the war everything is back to normal..but it was suffer from heavy casualty...fufufu

Jaune- well what can we expect..this is ear...do you think we can end the war in remnant without suffering from death and many more???

Issei- yep....with the help of great red and ophis...it will be achieveable...fufufu your world is easy to get peace...unlike here most terrorist and rogues can use magic you know...sometimes our enemy here is stronger than us.....

Jaune- so what is our plan when we return to remnant???

Issei- well first we need to scout the area..then infiltrate enemy's territory..the question is where is the source of this grimms...

Jaune-we had to search for it or ask headmaster for that...

Issei- i see...one more thing jaune...when we are in mistral and we meet that lion faunus...

Jaune- what about it...

Issei- don't trust him...i never told this to you because we don't want any unwanted attention..

Jaune- is he a traitor???

Issei- yes...i can sense lies and deciet on him....

Jaune- i see..but what about the vytal festival???

Issei- now that we are talking...be  very careful jaune...most of the enemy will infiltrate vale when we are busy...specially on that event.. and we need to protect the cct..

Jaune- ahhh yes!! We will never know if the enemy will attack...since leonardo lionheart will come in vale he will send some of the spies..while we are not around..

Issei- most likely he will do it...that cowardly lion is good in acting but he can't escape from my senses...

Jaune- yeah...

Issei- hehehe.. well dude i should talk to headmaster about this...

Jaunr nodded and went to ozpin...jaune return to his his gaze on the city and the moon when blake approach him..

Blake- jaune??

Jaune- what now???

Blake- look i know we are not in the best term and i know what i did was wrong..and for that i am sorry...

Jaune- ha! You are far too late for that blake...you brake my heart blake..and i can't forgive you for what you had done..

Blake- but why you didn't tell me that you like me!!!

Jaune- how could i tell you that i love you!! If you are so distant from me!!! You are an introvert and always like to be alone!!! We haven't talk nor enjoying our time!!! It's because of what???

Blake- ......

Jaune- ever since i laid my eyes on you during our first day you never look me in the eye..you are so focus to that stupid book of yours...

Blake- and how could i talk to you because you are so focus to weiss!! And pyrrha also likes you!!!

Jaune- and you don't even bother to ask me if i like them!!! And yang is also with you!! You and i both know that yang doesn't like me!! Because of what?? Because she always babying her stupid little sister!!! Yang  and weiss is getting worse  when my transcript is exposed....i couldn't cateless if that stupid pyrrha is getting rammed by cardin!!! But you!!!!

Blake- i was force to-

Jaune- shut up!!! You can always had a choice!!! You had your own life!! Those morron had no right to control you!!!! Yet you let them manipulate you!!!

Blake- i was afraid okay!!! I am afraid that i will be kick out because i use false transcript...

Jaune- do you think i didn't know that??? I know you use the same method as i am....the only difference is your team accept you...while i am being torn and bullied and disowned by my own family...unlike you i had the balls to take that and suffer the consequence of my own actions...and you are so hypocrite how could you blake...you join the bullying party and join the orgy to break my break my mind heart just to cover your own mistake.

Blake-...........

Jaune- ha! Talking about hypocrisy...so how is the rim job and anal sex hmmm...does it feel good...did you enjoy a mand 1 inch d*ck...haha while i had 13 inch rod...too bad you can't taste mine blake...enjoy sky lark's 1 inch d*ck blake hahahaha....that is what you get because of your lust....and prepare your self blake...because once we will return to remnant  i will gonna destroy your beloved white fang...and you can't stop me.....remnant is suffer enough from those grimms and your beloved group add  join's the fray...good bye blake enjoy your time with your beloved sky lark...fufufufu that bastard knows how to choose a woman... hahahaha

Jaune return inside the mansion leaving blake cryring...