52

After operation of weiss and everything is success weiss is now posses an artificial sacred gear which posses a evil dragon grendel.

In weiss mindscape

Weiss- where am i??? Hello!!

A booming voice was heard by weiss..

???- who dares to disturb my slumber!!!

Weiss- who are you!!!! Do you know who i am!!

???- who are you brat!!!! You dare to wake me from my everlasting sleep i should burn you to nothing!!!!

Weiss- ha!! As if you can beat me!! Show your self!! Or are you afraid to face me!!

???- bwaaaaaahahahahaha..

The unknown entity show it self to weiss

Weiss- wait! A dragon!!!!!

???- now little brat you want to fight me!! Well go on!!!! As if you can beat me due to my harden scales and my fire!! Plus your little toothpick won't hurt me!!!

Weiss is now terrified for her self to see a dragon in front of he...

Weiss- w- who are you!!  And where are we..

???- you have no idea where are you?? Hahahahaha

Weiss- shut up!! Answer me!!!

???- bwahahaha very well you are on your own mindscape you dimwit!! As for me i am grendel!! The crime force dragon!!!

Weiss- a dragon!!!! Who os living in me!! That means we are destined to be partner!!!

Grendel- o hell no!!!  I am sleeping for almost eternity amd now i am here with this little brat!!!

Weiss- ohh shut up!! I don't even know why are you here!!! Unless oum  put you into my soul!!

Grendel- who the f**k is oum??

Weiss- oum is our god...

Grendel- the f**k are you talking??

Weiss- ohh if you don't know oum i think you are in another universe..

Grendel- of course you idiot....hmmm something is fishy and somebody took my soul and put me into this sacred gear!!

Weiss- sacred geae huh~ like ddraig and albion??

Grendel- so you know those two heavenly dragon huh~

Weiss- obviously!!! Now then dragon since you are in my mindscape!! You will obey my order or else!!

Grendel- or else what???

Weiss- i will torture you everything that i had!!! And everyday is hell for you!!

Grendel- well i have been in hell and i have been torture..there is nothing new to me...plus i can kill you..and you know that..i am an evil dragon by the way....so what it's gonna be...hhhmmm...so if i am stuck with a selfish brat like you i guess i am in am artificial sacred which implanted to your body...