53

Night has come when team trq along with the supernaturals with jaune and  vali were present even general ironwood and azazel were present. Then suddennly a portal appear and great red appear

Great red- greetings once again..

The huntsmen- greetings great red.

Great red- as a promise i will return to bring you an news .

Vali- what is the news great red 

Great red- good and bad news people..which news should we talk first??

Jaune- bad news first..

Great red- the bad news is that an evil dragon has arise and it has a host...

Azazel and the others were shock to hear the news..

Ddraig- who is the evil dragon this time?? Is it azi dhaka, apophis, ladon??

Saji- this is really bad...

Ozpin- wgy mr saji??

Saji- evil dragons are a dragon that kills a fellow dragon or even humans for fun..even heavenly dragons are avoiding to fight those lunatic dragons...

Vali- we had experiebce to fight multiple evil dragons trust me it's one hell of a fight..

Ironwood- so what can we do...and how many dragons that we will gonna encounter...

Great red- only one dragon..

Ironwood- and who is this dragon??

Great red- grendel the crime force dragon...

Ddraig/albion- grendel again!!!!!

Issei- damn i won't gonna encounter that crazy dragon again..

Jaune- why buddy??

Issei- look partner among evil dragons grendel is also a crazy dragon. Don't look down on him because he is lower than us but his skin is his defence...

Ironwood- why issei??

Issei- because grendels skin is one of the toughest skin i encounter..my ascalon almost broke during my fight with grendel even his fire is also strong...so be very careful when you fight that dragon...even crom cruach is a very tough opponent his skills is the same as ddraig and albion. Crom cruach is the only evil dragon that still alive up until now.

Ozpin- this is troublesome...

Great red- relax crom cruach has no intesion to fight any of you crom cruach migjt be an evil dragon he has pride also...crom only fight strong opponents like ddraig and albion...and now he is with ophis...

Azazel- how did grendel has a host i know he is sealed but it is imposible that he is in a sacred gear...hhhmmm unles someone posses a fragment of his power and place it on a sacred gear and implanted to a human host...

Winter- is it possible to do that azazel??

Ironwood- it's possible winter..azazel has an artificial sacred gear with a dragon inside as a contract...

Fafnir appear on a jewel of azazel.

Fafnir- it is possible child if someone has a knowledge to create an artificial sacred gear plus you are pretty...i don't mind to have a contract with you~

Winter- and what is this contract...

Fafnir- simple i want to smell your panties and i will give you my power and armor..

Ddraig- fafnir you better focus on asia's panties that woman is off limit and she has a mate...

Fafnir- hello boobie dragon amd i think the butt sniffer is also here hehehe