6

when jaune arrive in front of his dorm ddraig decide to speak.

ddraig-hold it jaune i had a bad feeling on this jaune...

jaune- yeah me too...i can smell something different..

ddraig- i can hear a moaning partner and i don't want you to trigger the juggernaut drive....

jaune- what is that???

ddraig-it's a special move yet a very dangerous  because it will cost you your life...

jaune- what should i do??? i don't want to trigger that killer move.

ddraig i will take over for you...you can't-

jaune- no partner i will handle this my self..i will resolve this my self trust me it will be painful but i will train my emotions for starters...

ddraig-very well....i will be watching you.. but if something happen to you i will take over..

jaune- sure....that's a good plan..

jaune listen to the moaning in his room and he slowly open that he saw pyrrha is having sex with cardin...along with nora and ren...russel is banging weiss  sky is banging blake  dove is banging ruby and yang..

pyrrha-ooohhhh yesss cardin you are so big.....put it on my ass..

cardin- ohhh yes you are so tight pyrrha good thing i am the one who take your virginity not that faker....

pyrrha- aaaahhhhh ohh yessss!!!! heh i never like that failure of an arc...aaahhhhh

ruby-ahhhhh ooohhh...yeah.....ooohhhhh..i never thought that faker is y first friend meh but who cares....aaaahhhhhh...

meanwhile

ddraig- partner are you okay???

jaune- you were right partner they were no friend of mine....but i'm fine really...

ddraig- good thing you handle everything your self i am glad...

jaune- well i suffer every beating everyday...so i train my mind and prepare for the worst...fufufufufu

ddraig- very good partner...for now let's surprise those bitches now kick that door and take a bath..

jaune kick the door much to the surprise of three teams having sex..

jaune- hello!!! bitches!!!! jauney is coming!!!!

weiss- what the f*ck faker!! cant you see we are having sex here!!!!!

jaune- yeah yeah..continue your sex ice bitch!!!