34

The next day the parents of team crdl arrive at  ozpin's office...they met with sona and rias...had a talk with ozpin's office about the reports...

Mr winchester- good day headmastet ozpin..

Ozpin- ahh carl winchester...and company...what can i do for you..

Mr lark-we came here for a request headmaster...

Ozpin- and what kind if request would it be mr lark???

Mr winchester- we would like to request that you would allow our sons to re enter at your academy...

Ozpin- and why would i do that??

Mr winchester- mr ozpin please we know our childs bullying attempt. Mister ozpin..

Ozpin- they commit a huge mistake for bullying my students herebmr winchester  you and i know that i don't tolerate bullying...you and i know that my hands are tight because of your constant threats..now i had enough to see their actions..not only they bully one of my favorite students and they had an activity which is called orgy!! Or had a group sex just to distroy the heart and mind of my student!!

Mr bronzwing- i know headmaster but that child use a false transcript.

Ozpin- are you the one who runs this academy?? Know your place mr bronzwing!!! I am the headmaster here not you....yes i know mr jaune's transcript is fake anf i allow him to enter..

Mr winchester- you and i know that entering any huntsman academy with fake transcript is against the law....

Ozpin- ohhh is that so~  i thought mistral and vacou doesn't need a transcript..i have not veen informed...let me call theodore and leo just to confirm..

Mr winchester- no beed for that headmaster...

Ozpin- ohhh shut up carl winchester...it's true that entering fake transcript is punisheable by the law. And according to the law only a headmaster can make a false transcript into a real transcript...since i saw mr jaune's performance and skills i can say that jaune's transcriot is legitimate...plus he is a legitimate huntsman...

Winchester- mr ozpin i will not tolerate this actions!! I didn't sign for mr jaune's license to b-

Ozpin- i don't need your signature for the legitemacy of his license mr winchester...did you forget that i have the authority to make any of my students to ve a huntsman ahead of their age....and besides your children commit a huge crime rather than mr jaune..

Mr bronzwing- and what is their crime!!

Ozpin- violence against children dumbass..which can lead 6 to 12 years in prison!!!

Mr winchester- how could it happen?? We know that our son commit a group sex..

Ozpin- yet they leave their respective ladies after they learn that the ladies are pregnant with their child...

The parents- whaaat!!!

Mr winchester- lies!!!!

Ozpin- miss gremory amd miss sitri be a dear that you can fetch team rwby and miss nikos...here..

Rias and sona nodded...

Mr winchester- who are those ladies???

Ozpin- they are the ladies that you shouldn't mess with.. and it was non of your business to know who they are..

Mr winchester- you dare to-

Ozpin- silence carl!!! Leave those children alone...they are not bound to my rules..and they are not alone....you are on my academy and you should watch your step around me...if not i will kick you out along with the councils on vale!!