21

after the  remnant group and the supernatural finish their hearty meals ozpin give his thanks in behalf of his team.

grayfia give them some refreshments

weiss- hey  maid can you refill my drink.

rias- mess please can you shut your mouth please. as much i want to kick you out of my house. please refrain from your rude behavior..

ren and nora just shook their head..

ozpin- i'm so sorry for my student's behavior.

sirzechs flows a tiny bit of his magic that can send chills to remnants spine..

sirzechs- please miss schnee..i refrain bad mouthing  or doing act of rudeness in front of me and the mother of my son..

weiss and the group gulps to hear that the mother of his child is a maid.

sirzechs- this is grayfia she is the mother of millicas. and she is my servant and more importantly she is my beloved wife...

grayfia- greetings...

winter- you little idiot moron sister...

sirzechs- now~ then..while you guys on my domain please refrain from being rude or hitting behind our backs..because if not i will personally kill you my self....and we will cease our alliance and take back the red dragon emperor and jaune..and we will let you deal with your problems...this is a warning to you...

ozpin- please lord lucifer..i apologize for the rudeness...

sirzechs- i don't have a beef on you headmaster. but please discipline your students..

ozpin- i understand...they are just here because i am keeping my eyes on them..but they will not be a huntress and huntsman after they will done studying...

sirzechs- well i see...well i heard that miss schnee  was disowned by her parents??? am i right..

ozpin- yes...she has no one to go so in my mercy i let her in for the time being...

sirzechs-  i understand....it seems your secretary is quiet for a while...tell me why she is like that..

ozpin- she is on a thin ice...if she will do a scene one more she will be banned at my academy and her license will be revoked..and she has a beef o jaune for he enter to the academy using false transcript..

sona- yet you let him in???

qrow- i enter with false transcript too...i aim to kill the huntress and huntsman before...but jaune here is the opposite of me and my twin who is the mother of yang...who is still knock out...

sona- foolish people...i own a combat school yet i don't need transcript to enter on my academy...i am also own a school here..which issei use to go when he is alive..